Reviews for The Smoke In The Rain
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
:-) Sweet, althoug if I was Merlin I would be burning with guilt right abut now.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
please make a sequel to this
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Perfectly lovely!
bluepianos chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh, my… that was incredibly sweet, that was. It was perfectly lovely how unconsciously worried she was for Merlin without even knowing that she was worried for him. Hahaha, I hope that made sense. I just mean to say, you made it quite clear that this was the Morgana everyone really loved and adored and [now] everyone misses. Well, I'm sure there are others who appreciate the evil!Morgana, too. I mean, I enjoy watching her all the time but I despise the level of cruelty she feels for the rest of the world. This Morgana, however, was the one that actually cared for everyone and she's like the fledgling of the great Witch she's about to become. Scared (terrified), uncertain (totally lost), thrown off balance (off her freaking horse), and nervous (bloody paranoid). But she's not totally EVIL EVIL EVIL yet, so I appreciated this take of her. [Besides… between you and me? This is what SHOULD have happened during this episode!]

Anyway, that was unimportant to your writing. WHAT I MEAN TO SAY is: I really enjoyed The Smoke In The Rain — especially the little details. For example, when Merlin woke up just as Morgana fell (a bit hurt and shocked) and he COINCIDENTALLY (oh, the Fates are so ironic) meets her at those stairs. Or how, as Merlin and Morgana hugged each other, a "flaxen-haired boy" (I think that should be MAN by now, mwahahaha) was gazing down on them.

The thing is… a potential relationship is all-the-more potential and possible if a third party witnesses it. It becomes REAL if someone else is there to tell the audience, "Yeah, I saw them make out," or "Yeah, they were definitely together that day." Plus, it's a lot more fun if you just throw a little Bradley James—I mean, Arthur, into the mix.

ANYWAY, I'm feeling quite happy and hyperactive today, sorry for the way-too-long review. I hope you're one of those people who appreciates ALL KINDS of reviews and not just the short, straight-to-the-point ones. I mean, I can write those, in fact, I write those most of the time. I'm just on a serious Merlin High this summer (and lovin' it!) and I thought this story really deserved a review… THIS long.

Just think of the length as if I'm trying to say how much I loved The Smoke In The Rain but I can't put it into enough words. It's on my Favorites, if that means anything.

'Til next time! …Maybe. Or maybe you don't want to see me anymore. Hee.

-blue
tkdprincess96 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
aww, so cute. i assume that the person watching was arthur?
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Awesome! I love how Arthur was watching them from above! And I love Merlin's first reaction to her touching him!
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
AWWWWWW SO CUTE! I WISH THAT WAS IN THE EPISODE DON'T YOU? LOVE IT U SHOULD TOTALY MAKE A SEQULE WHERE THE WITCHFINDER IS ACTULY IN cAMELOT AND MORGANA FINDS OUT ABOUT MERLINS MAGIC AND STUFFS!

YOUR FELLOW WRITER(& M/M FAN)

darkgemwildcat
zammierox chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
aw so cute
Memma546 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Aw so sweet. love it!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Could be going somewhere cool! I look forward to more.
Katrina Seeder chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I didn't like it...

... I EFFING ADORED IT!:D THIS SHIP NEEDS MORE LOVEE! YOU BROUGHT IT!
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wow. This is amazing; and REALLY well written! I Love Merlin!
deleted123789543 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I take it the flaxen haired boy his Arthur? Love this! Please write more!

AlLeYwAyQuEeN :D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Great one-shot!
Kates Master's Sister chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LOVE the pairing too. Although it does mean we'll have lots of angst when she finally turns to the dark side! Or becomes an enemy of Arthur anyway.