Reviews for Unbidden Shadows
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Haha, Ivan seems to have a keen ability to scare the crap out of Alfred. The last line was pretty funny, by the way. :)
MALICIOUSteddy chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
xD alfred's dreams are awesome!
Jalice1718 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I liked how you ended it Silly Alfred! *Shakes head and chuckles*

(Oh, and I could imagine Arthur's eyebrows biting you. : Creepy, eh?)

FerN
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I was gigling the whole time knowing exactly what was comming up! XD Thank you for writing out the scene you did a great job! *3*

Seriously I was all like holy shit I know what yor writing about, Ivan and his fishies! Kyaaa Happy

I loved ALfred's dream, It was AWESOME, and so ALFREd-like!
HoneyTwilight chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Haha, this was perfect :D
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
XD I love Russia. So much.

Talking to his fish! Hehe. (I do the same thing)
Shelly chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
XD Oh wow. That was epic. You totally got the whole creepiness of the situation with Ivan and Alfred. It was just perfect XD I was scared even thought I knew what was gonna happen.

And Arthur's eyebrowsmonsters? OERJGTLS:D LOLZ
Lady Scribetracker chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Haha, I LOVED this! So awesome.

I'm scared of England's eyebrows now.

Lady Scribetracker
Mr. Sora Majiggers chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
OMFG XD epic! lol

Russia:i'm just talking to the fish is all.

america: well you do that fuck i'm going to bed. XD

omg epic.
rae1112 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
YES! This is such a brilliant side story. XD You know Alfred has sex dreams about Arthur...
Feux Follets chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
)*#( &*( &(* & I LOVE YOU! 3! -ok just wait a bit while I spazz my excitement out- YOU JUST MADE MY DAY WITH THIS STORY! THANK YOU SUPER SUPER MUCH OMG (# & *( ( &( *

Ok, I'm calm now XD Sorry about that; just had to get that out there ;)

I feel so honoured ;_; Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you-(and on and on and on until you bash me in the head to stop me 'cause I'm getting annoying XD)

Wow, gosh, where should I start - there's so much love for this adorable little piece! Man! The way you started this is perfect! I honestly expected Alfred waking up to go pee or something and then pee himself when he saw Ivan XD! But MAN do I love this like 10X more!

)*#( &(* &*!

I love how you incorporated the whole eyebrow-biting-finger-off thing; that gave me quite a chuckle! I also love the way it led up to seeing Ivan at the fish tank - made me all giddy with anticipation (not to mention it made my heart beat a little faster with the creepy undertones despite of somewhat knowing what's gonna happen, which I love love LOVE)! My face was like pressed to my screen XD

Alfred and Ivan's interaction, expecially Ivan's line: “I came to see my fish! They get lonely if you don’t talk to them, and I’m sure you don’t talk to them, Alfred.” Pure awesomeness. I could totally see Alfred's face as he said it and it made me burst out laughing, especially how our hero started backing away! And Ivan wishing sweet dreams just wrapped up their encounter so perfectly - GAH! So much love-! 3

You're such an awesome darling! Now, prepare yourself; I'm gonna give you a huge, tight hug. -tackles-
xnteax chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Ah, I found somebody to give cookies to! I love this, and it's a pretty good summary of that chapter in Alfred's view- I really loved the whole Ivan- fish tank thing and how he managed to get in. That faucet pipe must be quite handy...