Reviews for Tears Don't Fall
Oh poor cody
terboDC1980 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
enjoyed this one!
Boston girl chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I have to admit I love the detail you put into the weather of Boston I mean I've lived in Boston my whole life and even after 21 years you never get ust to the weather. I love this story by the way. but I life the redo much better :)
DareTheLoverBoi chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Keep writing. PLEASE this story is so good it's just perfect keep going
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Awww, so cute _ I'm glad Cody's alright.

I hope they get justice, if not I'll get it for them *picks up a pitch fork*

Well done, cant wait for the next chapter!
BlendedMinds chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Awww nice ending. They are finally together and happy. I'm a bit bummed that you didn't mention if the men were convicted of the crime. But i guess i should assume so considering all the evidence stacked against them. Great short story. :)
BlendedMinds chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Awww that was sweet. And its nice of Zack to kidnap Cody for an hour so that he can have a taste of real food. The blush was a nice touch and i'm happy they are headed back to the ship together and Cody won't be allowed into the biology room anytime soon. :)
BlendedMinds chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Wow, this was so sad and so disturbing. The way he was found and the things they had done. You're playing this very realistically. Alot of authors won't even tough this subject, let alone give the victim the respect they deserve during such a horrific event. I'm glad Zack is there for him, and hopefully with the men in custody, he will be able to heal alittle faster. The fact that he is talking to only Zack is also a sign of his emotional state. This is a great job! :)
BlendedMinds chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Those bastards. What the hell were they doing on the ship. I'm glad they didn't throw him overboard, but i can't help but feel terrible for what they did do. I guess this is a very good example of listening to that little voice inside you. I hope they get caught and are castrated for what they did. On to the next chapter...
jackswanderlust chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
That. Was. Fantastic!

And, very touching. I loved it!
Shaman Hime chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Aw!
This has to be the best fic i read in such a long time, well other than ur new one xD
Your writing is very magical, very talented (:

Is this fic over or...?
I'd definitely like to read more things of urs xD
camcam x3 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
OMG! they finally did it... god job :)
whelmedwithaster chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Heh, Twincest. 3

I really like this fic, it's cute. :3
marky77 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh I love it!

But poor Cody!

I want Zack to kill them men *furious*

But, seriously, amazing writing. I could actually FEEL the air on the boat at the start and the steam from the shower.

I love your writing style :).
A ZC but mostly Cody fan chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
I'm enjoying the story, but it seems a little too easy for me. Granted, what happened at the end of the last chapter was a month after the incident, but I feel someone that was truly attacked as viciously as Cody was would take more than a month to heal, at least internally. As much as he may love Zack, I'm not truly sure it would be that easy for him to allow Zack to do that to him without some amount of mental stress. Possibly, having them do other things that would eventually lead to where they are now would seem more plausible. Also, nothing was ever mentioned about therapy that I remember. Granted, Cody didn't talk to anyone but Zack, but as he seemed to begin to heal, you would think someone would be following up with him. I can't think of anyone (at least not a responsible adult) who would expect no amount of emotional scarring after the horrific events of chapter 1. Again, I do really like the story, but it seems just a tad farfetched. Other than that, it's great. Good job!