Reviews for my mate
Aurora Lopez chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
when are you going to write chapters 1-10 of my mate, because I like thise story very much please bye. write me back!
antipodean chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
First of all, for a non English speaker, you have done well, even if you don't get any reviews I would say keep going, because it will help you improve and to be honest, there is a lot of room for improvement. So far what you have written are like short notes, there is no expansion on the idea's, that's an area that you can work on. I'd suggest getting a beta writer who understands that you could use some help with the English phrasing and how sentences are structured as some sound a little strange.

Keep up the good work as you definitely have a good story line and imagination.
kitteh lova chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Im sorry but the grammar is infuriating. Get a beta.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
You should keep going. But i found out a few porblem with the speeling and the greamer so check it over befor putting up a new chapter but other wise it good for a start
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Seriously need a beta, a lot of errors here.
bloodyhunter chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
yes continue! but get a beta to read over the chapters become for you post them to make them more reader friendly!
PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Interesting beginning. Please continue, I would like to know what happens next
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Well this seems interesting I look forward to what's to come.
Jarika chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
hi

Well your story is good, but there are way too many words that are wrong spelled. I suggest you use/request a beta, perhaps it'll be better.

jarika
riiaofwind chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
yes please continue i like this story
puretorture27 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Don't take this the wrong way but you need a beta. There are many spelling mistakes and when some one is speaking you use quotation marks. For example:

"Hello, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm doing fine." She replied.

Anyway, I like the elf idea.
Laura-Shi chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
For a first chapter it has a great potential and I look forward to seeing where it goes. The only thing I would suggest is that you recheck for mispelling, or missing letters. Sometimes the mind is too fast for the keyboard.

Other than that I really like the start of this story.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
It is a really good start so far. I had a little difficulty with the translation to English, however, it was not too bad of a problem if you read the whole sentence. Please continue with this fic.
shurashur09 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Um sweetie, I like your story I really do. But you've got several grammar/puncitation errors. This isn't a flame just some advice, get a Beta or if you want I'll Beta for you.