Reviews for FREEDOM LOST
Alice Vice chapter 32 . 4/3/2011
absolutely loved the story. can't wait to read your other works.
shadewatcher chapter 32 . 9/3/2010
Hmmm, similar but not the same. This one does have a lot more detail and emotion to it, but personally i think i like the original better. :3

That is the way though isn't it that if you go back over something you have done a while back you can always see where it could have been done better. Ahh well, c'est la vie.

Will slowly be making my way through the stories. _ Have a lot to catch up on. Can't wait to see what the new chapters bring. Will be waiting.
WacheyP87 chapter 32 . 8/25/2010
Awww! Just finished this one at long last! I've been reading your fics almost none stop now ; Anyway, I read the original one first before realizing you had rewritten it, and I gotta say, what a splendid job you did writing them both! I like how this one was more detailed though, and we got to know how T-Bone felt too. And yay for more kittens! I love them kittens :3 But I couldn't help but feel bad for Jake, he deserves some love X3
ulyferal chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Yeah, I found how to eliminate those nasty comments by WTH. Now my reviews reflect honest comments.
agentwhite chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
-sighs- damn im so sorry you had this one jerk do this to you Uly...and yeah its the same guy i believe but still its messed up and im sorry. when i getthe chance I will read this fic and review it properly until tehn im sorry to see all of thsoe rude comments on your story reviews.

also is this Chance/Feral?
ArcticWolf91 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
thank you ulyferal for all your insight, it has helped me greatly,and I hope tht's the last off WTH. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
ulyferal chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Attention WTH: What you are doing is rude, cruel, and insensitive but obviously you don't care. The young fellows work is well written for the content it is. The subject matter is his choice and your choice to read or not. Your type of reviewing is illegal by the rules governing this site. Please desist, there's enough cruelty and stupidity in the world without you adding to it.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I've only had to deal with flamers about four times since I began posting my stuff. I find not retaliating and staying polite, sometimes gets them off you. Just do what I'm doing now, write a review on the story being flamed and simply say you're sorry they don't like your stuff but you did warn them. Now I have to ask, did you warn them sufficiently? I do it twice, once in my summary and again in my author's notes as well as making sure I pick 'mature' for the story itself. This has kept me out of trouble and have fewer objectors. Check out my response on my The Model and the Street Cat where I dealt with a flamer just recently. Good Luck dude! There's not much you can do about such people.
missfae chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Yay. I am happy for the rewrite, I love the original,I'm glad that you are leaving it on the site, and I know I'll love this one. Will be reading it, as soon as I have the time, all in one reading. Hugs to you and wow, I didn't know you had that many stories, 139... congrats.