Reviews for The United Legion
medea18 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
This story is amazing *_* when comes the next chapter?
Karano chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
DON'T TELL ME YOU ABANDONED THIS. WHY? THERE ARE ONLY 2 AION STORIES HERE...AND THEY'RE POSSIBLY BOTH ABANDONED. And sorry for the caps, it's just I'm too shocked.
Rosejack chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
I like this story but, when the story will continue? Isnt over yet, not it?
Shera chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Hi, i played it in private server. I like ur story and i hope it will be continued quickly. I wanna see whats happen when rose know if Alyah and Drei have a special relationship and i like this triangle love story.
Lunar Wolf Fenrir chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Update soon I wanna see Rose getting owned by Drei.

Love the story so far
LiliXLover chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
MY GOD! You are a ten times better writer then I am, I especially loved the way you deomstrated the Elyos and Asmodians, SHEER PERFECTION!
Lunar Wolf chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Personally, I play on gamez, a Private Server

Computers down ATM so I use the iPod touch lol to read on FF of course
Lunar Wolf chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I seriously hop rose gets taught a VERY humiliating lesson; oh and I love this story so far keep up the good work!
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
I am looking forward on what will happen Dreiden and Alyah.
Valkarious chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Looking froward to reading more :) keep the great work coming, can't wait to see whats going to happen when they try to recruit more allies :3!
Valkarious chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Always happy to see this updated, another well written chapter looking foward to more !
Larderox chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
No need to apologize, you should take your time
Verree chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Thank you both so much! :]
Valkarious chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Looks like they're in a big trouble now :3 definately looking foward to reading whats in store for the next chapter, keep the great work coming !
Larderox chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Two words:

VERY NICE!

Keep up the good work! :D