Reviews for Nothing Is As It Seems
Samulett chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I very good. Has potential. I just feel that you rushed it a bit much. And in the "Come on now Dean you.." paragraph you used Sam's name way too much.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Awesome!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
soo love it...
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh, Sam should totally be a girl. And because of that everyone in camp should totally think that Sam has a major crush on Dean but is too shy to do anything about it.

And I need to shut up with the ideas now because if I keep going I'll take it! GAH! *flees*
ankax chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
please update soon!
AnimeManiac001 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OH I just loved this one-shot! It was really good! I love Sam and Lucifer, I like Dean too but not so much, it's really a beuthifull thing yu done here. I really, really want to continue but I never done a SN fic so this is my first try.

I'm also reading Keys to the Kigdom and I love that Sam is Michael (to my misery I'm have a very restrict server so I can't use too much net - 1 GB per month - I hate it). So I'm gving you the warning you asked but I don't have any idea when I'm posting the sequel but I will drop by and say something ;D.

Hope you get lots of inspiration (I know I need it too XD)

Bye Bye

AM001
LightLessStar chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I like reading your stories...*pout...you would d a better job writing this than I would...Anway, It's me, same person annoying you, like five minutes ago. If you hear of someone writing this story please let me know. I may take a crack at it, but I get bored wy too easily. Anyway let me know. You are now my favorite fanfic author by the way...Prpare to be annoyed. Ja ne!
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
hi

This is a great one shot! I am a little tempted to make this into a full story but I always find it really hard to come up with a ending. How did you think of this story idea?

-mimi