Reviews for Glad You're Not
Lucyole chapter 8 . 4/23
that was a god story very interesting and dramatic too
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
What a little bitch...
So Random Luver chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
I luv this story!;) I also love that line of Chad's! That is my favorite line from Sonny With a Chance!:D Luv ur story and PEACE OUT SUCKAAAAA!:D
JessicaSmiles chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This chapter is so accurate. When I was 17 (I'm 19 now) my parents told me I was adopted. I had a lot of trouble for a while with the idea that they weren't my parents until one day it just really hit me that they ARE my parents, you know? DNA means nothing. What matters is who has always been there for you, always loved you, and will always help you no matter what.

Anyway. I'm excited to read the rest! :D
girl you dont know chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
awwwwww. this whole story is cuuteee. i love harper :P hahahahah shes hilarious
CyWiz chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
That ending seems a little rushed, but it was really good though! Glad everything at the end worked out okay!
forgetting-life chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Whatever happened between Harper and Alex?
Lee chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
It was nice, relly great story. Please write new stories.. I loves your stories.
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
good story
Not Just a Nerd chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
I loved this chapter! They finally got together! This was well written and amazing! )
Ellen Asher chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
Well gwd so deserves a few more chapters babes...x!
CyWiz chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Wow... I can't believe Justin just blew Harper off like that? And Alex is pretty selfish to not want Harper with Justin. But oh well, love make you do crazy things! Update!
AccioCommonSense chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
OMG! Harper's a looney! Just get them together soon!
Tori Paige chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
Love it
sakura240 chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Kura: Not a bad story...but seriously? Is Alex stupid! Justin could never be with Harper!

Berry: ...There are so many stories of Justin and Alex together...it's...a bit weird to me...

Kura: Not me! Anyway, hopefully Alex will confess soon and please update asap!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »