Reviews for Little Black Dress Reprise
LW12 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
very good
uofmcowgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Smokin hot! ;) Woot Woot!
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I had read the first part but didn't remember the 2nd part. Regardless, I read it all again and came up with the same conclusion, this story is Damn Hot!
elis75 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
So sexi :)
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Gahhhhh. Love it.
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I love it! But...dude. Weren't they on the way to a murder? They are SOO busted! ;)
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
that was hot...! ;)
corlando chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I had read the original (which I really enjoyed) but had somehow missed the reprise. I found it listed on IMW's favorites list and I'm so glad I did. Great rewrite.
andy1990 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
oh my-just foud ths one.
Meova chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Ooh, I love the ending. That is so perfectly Castle and Beckett

There's not many well-done lemons with those two out there. You have managed to write one of the few. Great job Beckett is a little OOC but it doesn't bother and I only wish she was like this in the show :P

Great job!
Sourcandy23 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
The writing here is delicious! I could visualize every moment, awesome imagery. The writing was creative-even poetic! I'm a big fan of the television show Castle. There's so much tension between the characters on TV and this story was an awesome way to let the characters release their inhibitions. So much fun to read! ;)
Toto chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I love the way you write love scenes. So delicious. So hot! Please write more stories. I'm addicted.
phalangesbyfive chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Absolutely incredible. In my opinion, you're the best Castle fanfiction writer out there ]
No Longer Publishing Here chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
That was amazing. I really hope you write more for these two. The only bad part? This could never be shown on network television. ;)
Lickerish chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
"Thank you Jesus Christ." Love it, love you, and well everything you write pretty much. That was Ab Fab, darling.