Reviews for Blair
Math725e chapter 18 . 3/19
I guise that this story is discontinued?
I just came around it and it is amazing, just wanted to say.
Thank you for one of the best harry potter story, whit Lilly and a femSeverus.
Dem feels though.
Thank you for this amazing experience.
And I understand that you maybe? don’t want to continue whit the story. But again thank you for this amazing story.
Yours truly “reader that just found this”
Mia 777 chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
I love girl Snape I think so far you are doing it quite well without making it crack. Love the name Blair. When picture Blair I think of Wednesday Adams
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2016
excellent :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
ah sweet love blossums
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
awesome! what will happen next!?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
just want to stop and say that this is an amazing story so far. the writing is awesome and well thought out :) i love the girl!snape and its all the more special because this is one of the rare, really good girl!snape fics :)
Good Idea chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
I'm quite pleased u did put her as a slytherin. I hate it when people change sev's house because slytherin is "evil". Also the song was quite good.
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
I love this! Please continue soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
I ship them, Blair and Remus. This is a great story, and it'll be nice if you update
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
It's been three years now, update?

I really like your writing style, and every scene you write makes me picture everything. You write very good.

Also I really like the character of Blair and your plot is very interesting; i wish you would complete your story. It's so frustrating when you are caught up so much into the story, the chapters finish. Please complete this (with a happy ending.)

And your Remus is really enduring. :)
yumitadashi chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
And I somehow ship Blair and Evans too damnit
But I think I ship her with Remus more. Waaaaaaarthg.
yumitadashi chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
I don't think anyone understands how hard I ship Blair and Remus ok
Kadajclone chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Oh come on, don't abandon this
Nevarius chapter 18 . 12/8/2012