Reviews for Pyramid Scheme
LADYMALLARD chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
Looks like another trap avoided by our heroes and another faliure by the baddies, I loved Boris's line after being rescued from the river relitivly unscathed,"I get blown up by my own bombs all the time, so this is nothing for me. But thanks for the help, guys." But the funnyest line was said by Wally the aligator..or is he a crocodile? Any way, it was when he said "We prefer to eat fish!" in answer to the question of why the alligators weren't trying to eat Boris, this was lots of fun to read. What will happen next? Will Rocky and Bullwinkle be able to return the treasure to the tomb, or will Boris, Natasha and Fearless Leader try to recapture them and the treasure? I'll have to wait to find out...till next time.
LoveofVelma chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
Wonderful chapter as usual. I really liked the crocodiles laughing. I remember watching Wally Gator all the time.

Please update soon.
LADYMALLARD chapter 23 . 3/11/2011
Wow what a cliffhanger, with a bunch of snapping Crocs ready to make a meal out of our heroes. How will they evade the giant green lizards and the crooks, recover the treaure and get the jewels and themselves back to where they belong? Only the next chapter can possibly answer those questions. Great chapter, well done and a fun read as always. Till next time.
LoveofVelma chapter 23 . 3/8/2011
Well, now I have something to look forward to but only if you update soon. I'm looking forward to how you'll get our friends out of this one!
LoveofVelma chapter 22 . 3/2/2011
Natasha saying "jinkies" is perfect! Loved it and the whole chapter. Update soon.
LADYMALLARD chapter 22 . 3/1/2011
Wow! Just when you thought things were looking up for our heroes...the bad guys (and gal, sorry Natasha) have gained the upper hand again and it's "Out of the frying pan and"...well you know the rest. What a predicament, how will Rocky and Bullwinkle escape this time? Oh boy, those pins and needles are getting sharper. Waiting for the next chapter will be rough worrying about our heroes. I sure hope help is on the way. As always your right on with the situations and dialog. I can visualize the action while reading. Great Job! Till next time.
LADYMALLARD chapter 21 . 3/1/2011
Another great chapter with all the main characters doing what you would expect them to do, Rocky and Bullwinkle are making their getaway and with the treasure in tow. While Fearless Leader and his co-horts are in hot persut ofcourse. Will our heroes really escape the baddies? OR, will they fall pray to another trap? And what about the spirits? Will they come after everyone? I'll be on pins and needles waiting for the next exciting and funny chapter...till next time.
Foxcat93 chapter 21 . 2/19/2011
Oh dear, I thought our heroes had finally foiled the villains! They are caught in a cage and their only way out is to dig a tunnel. They upend Chauncey and Edgar who were sitting on a bench and discussing which was scarier, the Creeper or the cactus. And oh no, a mummy is on the loose (a dead guy tripping and falling on his bandages...LOL!) So, this not being the end ... I will have to wait for the next exciting episode of the Pyramid Scheme! (Great job...love this story!)
Foxcat93 chapter 20 . 2/19/2011
The seance actually turns up a Tomb Spirit who seems more interested in teaching about hieroglypics until Natasha reminds him that he is supposed to be scary. In the midst of all this, and while sitting on electric chairs, our heroes make their escape with the treasure! Yay! or as the audience would say, "Yay."

What will the villains do now? On to the conclusion!
Foxcat93 chapter 19 . 2/19/2011
Another hilarious Peabody episode! Pier pressure...LOL...very shelfish of me...heeehee.

I loved the talking giant squid. A pretty nice cephalopod though, giving up a lovely ship for his 250 children's Christmas present...heehee.

A four year voyage amazingly completed in four minutes flat...great episode!
Foxcat93 chapter 18 . 2/19/2011
I love how Fearless Leader sees the skeleton that says he will look like him and Natasha says you already do...heeheeh..that was great. Well the tombstones are fakes and set up to scare our heroes away from Pottsylvania. Edgar and Chauncy have apparently been scared witless for they seem to have abandoned our heroes.

The villains find our heroes and Rocky's quick thinking sets up Bullwinkle, in his guise as Mr Know-It-All with a swami costume. Will Bullwinkle be able to pull it off? On to the next episode...
Foxcat93 chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
The possessed radio has been dealt with and things are looking up for the villains. Fearless leader checks with his plants and finds out that Rocky and Bullwinkle are still alive and have escaped the evil plants.

Oh dear, and just when our heroes seemed to be getting out of trouble, they are faced with another peril. A hologram leads to a pit of poisonous scorpions! How will our heroes get out of this one? On to the next episode...
Foxcat93 chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
Wow...our heroes have escaped from the hideous plants and then realize Captain Peachfuzz isn't around...he has driven the train back to Frostbite Falls and become a hero of sorts on the radio! Then the radio starts eerily screaching...what could it be? Are the ghosts back? Great chapter...on to the next...
Foxcat93 chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
Well, Dudley certainly got his man...uh...monster...in this one. Another great episode with Dudley as usual bumbling his way to victory! Great job!
Foxcat93 chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
"How does Nell Fenwick put up with this?" Heeheehee...poor Nell! The 3 villains find their Pottsylvania submarine and our heroes find the Ruby Yacht and sail to Pottsylvania. They sneak in past the gatekeeper only to find the trail is covered with the dreaded Pottsylvania Creepers! Will things EVER get better for our heroes? Great chapter...on to the next...
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »