Reviews for Lady of the Autumn Wood
ncis-lady chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
Aw what a nice ending! I love Sam in protection mode ;) Glad the boys are literally out of the woods now ;) Looking forwrd to reading more of your stories!
irismay42 chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
You know, if Dean ever needs any help getting into and out of the bath, I'm always available!

That was a nice little bit of quiet time between what I'm sure will be more drama! You did a great job with switching the boys' roles too, so that Sam was the one doing the mother-henning!
skag trendy chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
'“You’re such a mother hen.” Dean grunted as Sam pulled him out of the chair.

“Learned from the best,” Sam shot back, easing Dean to the bed. He stuffed a couple of pillows behind his brother’s back.'

Too right my friend! Hehe! Great ending, my dear. Sam does the brotherly fussing so sweetly, and Dean's gracious enough to put up with it.

Cheers hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
Great ending - and you have left it open for a sequel with the wolf not dead and possible asin/wolf offspring around!

Loved Sam going for the wolf with only his knife to protect Dean and Dean shooting the creature to protect Sam. And perfect Sam's thoughtfulness to splash out on room with a bath so Dean could soak his wounds, then after a meal full of his brother's favourites, redressing the wounds, with minimum protest from Dean!

A really entertaining read, thanks.
apieceofcake chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
Enjoyed, thank you :-)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
Bravo! Loved, loved, loved the ending. M-especially Dean in the bathtub. hehe Seriously though, great ending to this lovely story.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
excellent
Wallflowergirl chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
I'm not usually a hurtDean fan, but I loved the way you did this: Sam being all caring was very cute! I love the way they're both concerned for the other even when they themselves are hurt/ in danger.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Wonderful ending to your story.

There was the tense scene at the beginning with Sam defending his big brother by fighting the wolf, but of course love how Dean helped scare the wolf off to help save Sam. I'm glad the wolf had supernatural connections and was not a normal wolf. I liked Dean's line, "You know, it’s not like a wolf to hunt alone or to attack humans.” (I'm a fan of wolves)

Sam did a wonderful job of taking care of Dean, yet nice moment when Dean noticed Sam was slightly injured too. Love the brothers worrying about each other.

The brothers deserve a nice motel for a change, plus it was going to help Sam deal with Dean injuries and let them both get some rest.

I enjoyed reading your story, it was fun.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

Until next time, take care.
Nana56 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
That's so cool that you had them watching Man vs Food! That's what Jensen said in Chicago that Jared should do if he weren't doing SN. LOL Loved that.

Such an awesome fic! Thank you so much for this. I totally love it.

Yummy stuff from start to finish!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

*hugs you*
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Love the wrap up on this story. makes you want a nice hot soak in the tub.

Shar
Muffy Morrigan chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Awesomesly, grawesome plbnrg story! I loved it and it had everything I love about the show, smart Winchester's fighting at each other's back watching out for each other and taking care of each other. And we got a little schmoop. I am in heaven.

And the wolfie lived. YAY

Five shiny Impalas, full of happy, healthy Winchesters on their way to pick you up on the way to the diner so you can all have pie!
fantasdancer chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Awesome story. Great writing technique too. Loved it
J.A. Carlton chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Aw excellent! What a great brotherly resolution replete with a healthy dose of schmoop to boot!

Great job TraSan! Thank You! Now you just need to bring us another chapter of the other one! SPLE

thanks again, and beautifully done milady!

sifi
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Very wonderful ending. I'm glad to see that the open ending maybe left this open for a sequel? *begs* please?
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »