Reviews for Lady of the Autumn Wood
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Cool imagery of the fog "other worldly fingers crept through the trees attempting to touch the only humans for miles." I can remember walking through that fog on Wagner Butte. Also like the fog rolling off the hills like a misty waterfall. The Asin - dead, the wolf - attacking, how ever will the Winchester's make it to town by lunch? please hurry and update. Shar
Scullspeare chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
For a bi-bro fan like moi, your two current stories really hit all the right buttons - Finders Keepers has hurt Sam and caring Dean, and this one has hurt Dean and caring Sam. I'm in my happy place. :)

But loved Big Brother Dean quickly coming to the fore when he realizes Sam was scratched, too. And Sam knowing "how close he was treading to a lecture." Hee.

You've captured exactly why this dang show owns me!

And another delicious cliffie. Can't wait to unwrap the next chapter.

Cheers, Sculls
PADavis chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
I'm so happy I can barely stand it - been a rough week and I was so glad to see this in my inbox. A few, cough cough, days ago, dang, but it waited for me. One of my fav combinations - thanks to Nana for requesting it.

I loved the chapter and I do like how you are building this layer by layer.

Phoebe
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
I just got caught up on my reading, not sure why I didn't read this story when you first posted, except I unfairly thought this one was like another story that I couldn't finish reading. Sorry.

I like how in your story even as you hurt Dean and (minor) hurt Sam, you keep the brothers in the hunt together, which are some of my favorite stories to read.

Thank you.

I love how Sam has been trying to take care of Dean, get him out of the woods and kill the asin, but also later how Dean still notices that Sam has been wounded and insists on tending to Sam's arm.

Wonderful description of the scenes, from the woods and surroundings, to the brothers conversations.

Nice cliffhanger with the wolf. At first I was thinking normal wolf, which I didn't understand, but than remembered the brothers have been hearing a wolf howling, so wondering what supernatural connection it has to the asin.

This has been a fun story to read.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Another phenomenal chapter, my friend. I love where this is going and the twist with the ordinary animal posing a danger. Great work. Very much looking forward to more.
geminigrl11 chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
You are quickly becoming the Queen of Winchester Peril (and Cliffhangers!) Poor Dean-not faring well, and now they are under attack again! I do love the chance for him to be vulnerable while Sam saves the day, though...protective!brothers FTW! Now, don't keep us in suspense too long, okay?
irismay42 chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
You know, I knew they offed the asin too easily! I had a really bad feeling all the way through this chapter!

I liked how you mirrored Sam dealing with Dean's supernatural "infection" before having to deal with the non-supernatural one, and then mirroring that by fighting off the asin, then being faced with a wolf...always supposing this isn't a supernatural wolf!
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Nice chapter. I liked the this. So I wonder how this will continue. Hugs, vonnie
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
This chapter was lovely. But then I never had any doubt that it would be. What a cliffhanger too. Can't wait for the next update.
Liafrombrazil chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
That's going to be great! When they were kind of making some progress, there's a wolf in the way. Is she a wolf too? A kind of shape-shifter? Is it a curse? Can she control it? I love the suspense, I love your writing and I love Nana for her request. She has very good taste.

As always you started and ended the chapter with action. You know how to hook a reader. Also, I loved Dean said that Sam sounded like John. Nice touch. Thanks!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
uh-oh!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
that was awesome. Had me on the edge of my seat.
J.A. Carlton chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Oh! Suhwetly done! Hurt!Dean, protective Sammy... awesome job lady... now... what's this wolf about huh? What'd they ever do to it? Huh?

Mas Por favor.

:D

Gracias.

sifi
Muffy Morrigan chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Of course the first think I thought there towards the end was "Wolf no wolf" from Ladyhawk. Does that make me a geek?

I love this story so much, hurt and angst and cold woods. /sighs happily

Five Impalas, with the engines running and the interior all warm and toasty with Sam and Dean getting in and heading your way for cookies and coffee
ncis-lady chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
I read this chapter at 7.15am today LOL and what can I say, it made my morning so much better! I don't know what worried me more - the time when neither Sam nor Dean felt the pain in the arm/leg, or when the pain set in. Poor boys :( I loved how Dean realized that Sam had taken care of him so well and even made a compliment. Now this wolf... that's so not good. Well, it's good for my hurt!Winchesters loving heart but not at all good for the boys LOL Can't wait for the next part!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »