Reviews for Lady of the Autumn Wood
carocali chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
I think if I were a painter, I could actually create the forest and sunset from your descriptions. It always amazes me.

So, Dean is out of the woods (although, not literally) and they're just about to be safe, and you attack them again? Oh, so very mean, you are!

Beautiful chapter!

:D
TammiTam chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Awesome update! But then again, your stories are always awesome! Can't wait for more.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Great chapter. Phew, Sam the asin is finally salted and burned, thank goodness, but what pity the poison didn't die with her and is still coursing through both brother's veins, but Dean's in particular as he has worse injuries. I just knew that wolf was bad news; did it create the fog or was that just coincidence - whatever, it gave it a better chance to creep up on the boys, and Sam was a little distracted with Dean's leg. Now it looks like it is about to try and get its revenge on the boys for killing the asin, and they are not exactly armed and ready for action.
Madebyme chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
There was so much to adore about this chapter! I loved Sam's protectiveness, how he was holding Dean and checking his forehead for a fever! It's the little things like that that I'm always on the watch out for!

As always you did such a great job with banter and the little gestures and ticks that the boys do - so very in character! I especially liked this line: "...Stub your toe on the dresser last week and you use every word in your swear book. Ancient, cannibalistic she-wolf scratches your chest and sinks her claws into your leg and all you say is ‘ow?’” Comical but at the same time it perfectly captures Dean in only a few short words!

There I was thinking that the Asin was long gone and they were danger free, but then you go and stomp all over that and introduce a wolf into the mix! Great little twist in the tale and I'm very intrigued as to where this is heading!

Exciting read and what a cliff-hanger - this is edge of seat stuff! Looking forward to more, take care, Abbi
dreamlitnight chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
I'm loving this story. Was so excited to see the update. Great thread of mystery you have woven through this tale. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing with us. ;0)
InSecret chapter 3 . 12/15/2009

Your Sam is adorable. I think I like him better in fic than in canon, LOL. 'Cept now I'm a little worried about him... Great chapter, honey. Looking forward to more! :)
Nana56 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
*sighs happily*

Very, very nice. I like the scenic path just fine. Sam holding Dean to share his body warmth...M.

Love the look of fierce determination on Dean's face before they identified the wolf, too. :D I can see that face!

It's amazing those boys were able to walk so far through woods without speaking much. They're both talkers, so it really gave an idea of how much energy they were expending and how much concentration it was taking.

Interesting about not feeling the pain of the injuries for a while. Is that going to be significant?

Lovely, lovely, lovely! :)
Ash8 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Another wonderful chapter - nothing like Sam being all protective and taking charge - he's such a capable boy!

Oh and now a wolf...! Awesome! :D
skag trendy chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
'“Ow.” Sam’s voice sounded worried, yet slightly amused. “Stub your toe on the dresser last week and you use every word in your swear book. Ancient, cannibalistic she-wolf scratches your chest and sinks her claws into your leg and all you say is ‘ow?’”'

Hehe! Very true of us allm, I think.

I hope Sam saved some of the disinfectant for his arm. Lat thing they need is brother number two feeling like... well... a number two.

And now you've got the boys facing off against a wolf. Nice one.

Cheers hon,

Kind regards,

ST x
Onari chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Hey there!

Great update! I love the slow, pain-filled tracking bit and, of course, hurt!Dean. Now a wolf too? The just never get a break.

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
Gett chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Excellent chapter - cant wait to read more.
ncis-lady chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Hehe I always see your name in Muffy's stories so I thought I'd check out some of yours and wow, great story so far! I love protective Sam and I'm a sucker for Dean whump *hehe* can't wait to read more!
Liafrombrazil chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I already knew you did the math. I'm proud of your "geekness".

This is my type of story: it contains hurt/Dean and worried/Sam - perfect h/c, creepy female villain who wants Dean (because it's a "she"), and, the best part, you're the author. It's an involving story for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing what Sam's going to do.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Can't wait for more, thanks, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Sam injury to come? Please oh please. Thanks for the story, Nicole.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »