Reviews for Ineluctable
... And then CRASH! It's just a damn plant
BeautifulMagic LoveAffair chapter 1 . 3/6
THS NEEDS TO BE MADE INTO A BLOODY MULTI CHAPTER! A FLIPPING NOVEL IF NEED BE
Pixychick84 chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Hhahahahahah Ok this was EPIC! loved it!
Pixychick84 chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Hahhahahahaah! Love it! That was great!
Pixychick84 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
LOL this one was funnyer then the Crack chater hahahaha love it!
angel897 chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
loved it :)
LoyalWolf246 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I absolutely love this chapter. Despite its shortness, you have more than managed to make me feel for Kakashi. I almost felt like crying for him. It makes me wonder what Kakashi will do next if this continues.

You know what? I'm the type of person who usually reads stories that are pretty long (stories with about 1,000 words per chapter) so I more often than not skip over stories like this one right here. However, now that I've gotten the chance to read yours, I can see that short stories can be just as good as the longer ones. Maybe even better sometimes.

Just from this little chapter, I can tell that you're a wonderful writer. I hope you'll continue writing for as long as possible because I think I've gotten little addicted your writing style.

P.S. - Kakasaku freaking ROCKS! Whoo-hoo! (sorry, I just had an incredible urge to do that... spur of the moment kind of thing you know?)
nayafish chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
i loved every single one of them. you write excellent kakasaku :)
Orasaka chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Hahah.

These are way too short for my liking, but still very clever and well written.
a catalyst chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
dude, you're hilarious. )

this is too cute- i really like the way you've written kakashi and sakura while still managing to keep them in character.
AlinaLotus chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
Love it! SO adorable. Actually, they all are wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
vampgirl09 chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
lmao. cute little drabbles. especially liked the saku/kaka/iru, sakuurnal, and kakashi crying over his dead plant. i feel like some of these could definately be expanded to full stories if you wanted, but are just as funny as is if you dont feel like it. lol
Butterfliesinthewind chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Aww I liked these, some were very different from the typical kakashi/sakura.

Butterfliesinthewind

(sorry I was too lazy to log in lol)
rividori chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
I enjoyed them all. I adore the fluff one. And I'd have to say the humour one is my favourite. ;-)