Reviews for The Good Book: The Missing Scenes
wannaknowdiane chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I really liked that one! It is a very fitting and needed complement to the episode. :) I, too, missed a lot of details from this episode, even though I liked the outcome.
Mandy chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love it!
konarciq chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Great series of one-shots that would have fitted in perfectly in (what I remember from) the episode. I, too, would have liked to see a bit more from Tom and Chris there. Theyre not my favourite couple, but I like them together anyway. Just seemed there was so much going on in that ep that nothing really got the depth it deserved.

Great to see that shes still in touch with Zoe, too! That was one person who left the series that I would have loved for them to at least stay in touch with! Instead - as it goes - we never heard from her again after she left.

Same thing goes a bit (in this particular ep) for David. Hes been working there for at least two years. Did everybody - even his friends, like Emma - coming to the reunion know what had happened to him? Seeing that they pretty much seemed to lose all contact with the people who left, I dare to doubt it.