Reviews for Welcome Home Mrs Darcy
misherukuro chapter 1 . 9/1
Elegantly worded.
ilovedarcy chapter 1 . 6/6
wow,just wow. This is exactly how it would have happened. I cannot thank you enough for writing this so beautifully. You must be a descendent of Jane Austen herself!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/1
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Janna18 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Forgive me if I'm yelling and screaming - that is how fantastic this piece of fiction is. Wonderfully well written. It was a pleasure to read. Keep 'em coming.
nanciellen chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This is a great story the best that I think the wedding night could be. I thoroughly enjoyed your great writing and concept. Thank you.
ElinorSinclair chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
AMAZING!
JrTT chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This had me holding my breath...*signhhhh* lol
Lesley Joy chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Great story ,very real
twlightbella chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Elizabeth and William or Fitzwilliam wedding night
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Very intense! I wished he had spoken more to her and brought her pleasure beforehand...but it looks like it went well. No maidservants for the mistress of the house? Im surprised.
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Perfect combination of sensual and intimate. With a bit of humor :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
hilarious!
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Beautiful! Beautiful! You wrote their lovemaking wonderfully; intimate, romantic, Darcy very loving and considerate, Elizabeth scared but fully trusting, and a beautiful experience for the new husband and wife. This short story shows how momentous making love for the first time with your better half is. Our grandparents/
parents know what they are talking about afterall.
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Now that was passionate! Wow. Absolutely loved it. Very well written
P chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Best I've read so far. This actually seems like Darcy and Elizabeth, without the idiotic conversations in other stories.