Reviews for Sanity
Experiment G1T8L1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is nice. I'm doing research for the Dib is Nny theory.
Fayedarkangel chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Excellent story! Its got Zadr and Johnny!dib. I'm bound to love a story with both of those. :) I support the Johnny as Dib fictions. But its believed that Nny was in an episode of IZ (future Dib to be exact) so I guess he couldn't. I love to read the fanficiton all the same! *applauds*
WhatTheSpoot chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I loved it, of course, but please note that Mr. Eff's name is spelled Eff, not F.
ForSanity'sSake chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I think this story was lovely. I like the way Johnny's thoughts flow in a poetic, almost dreamlike manner. It's nice, and pretty, and the way it's written is, in a way, like the veiw you're describing. It makes sense. I can understand.

Very, very nice.
Spheral3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I like reading about these theories as well. They're just so much fun to think about. Great story!

Eden K.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I hadn't heard of the Dib-is-Nny theory, it's really rather intriguing. I'm not sure if it is or isn't (which makes sense, seeing how this is a theory and all), but the thought gave me chills. Happy chills. You took a great concept and made it wonderful. So many great ideas and twists of phrases abound in this story. Thank you for this.
little girl-GROWN UP chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Yes; yes I liked it.

It's good the way it was written in - because sometimes writing is the balance between letting the reader imganie and going into details.

You did a good job! :D
DesdemonaKakalose chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
you know why I like this story? (well, one reason anyways)

It gives this great, obscure, plausble explanation for why Johnny hates humans and being touched by humans. I love it! And whoa, in that vein of thought, what if he liked Devi so much because on some deep level, she reminded him of Gaz? That would explain why he gave her a chance, out of all the other people in the city.

Crazy thoughts, yah.

But I love the Vasquez Effect, and it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to see another fanfic (particularly since TM UFO is all dead now)
Celestial Dragon in flight chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
The theory about Johnny actually being Dib is one of the ones I'm most interested in. I like your story, it's very interesting.
Yamino Tenshi 202 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I agree that the theory really makes sense.

Keep writing, please!

Yuki
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That's a pretty cool concept; you wrote it well :)