Reviews for non rush
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Aw, the reality of Dransy. Good job writing it :D
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Perfection.

My favourite line: 'It's the attention that she's missing, the satisfaction of an overly dramatic break-up. Slap-stung fingertips and sobbing to her sympathetic friends.'
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This is kind of perfect.
I mean, we never see the ending of Draco and Pansy, and this, I imagine, is exactly how it happened. They just slowly end. and Pansy - exactly how I imagined her. She wants the flair and gossip of a dramatic breakup, and doesn't get it. So fitting for the characters, lovely.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
wow, so short but tells us so many things! I liked it.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I like this one-shot a lot; it seems very in character for Pansy.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love the way you've written Pansy here, how it's more of a loss to her that she doesn't feel anything than it would have been to have some horrible confrontation with him. Gorgeous piece!
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I liked it. I really did. Great job!
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I liked it. I really did. Great job!
CherryFlavoredChalk chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I admit it, I only first started to view this because it was written by you. I thought, "Oh, god, no. Not the disgustingly feared Pansy and Draco!" But I try not to put a bias on pairings because they should all be given a fair chance and viewing, etc., etc.

Um, I must confess that I fell in love with this. I like the bit about Pansy being addicted to the dramatic flair of things...which is undoubtably true.

OH! Oh, today, during a workshop they were doing this poem called "Astoria Boulevard" and I instantly thought 'Spaffy. I bet Spaffy would love this.' The poem is by Diance Glace, I think...Native-American cross-country poems.

Lovely, lovely, lovely (like you).

3CherryFlavoredChalk
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Very good. I love the Pansy/Draco/Astoria thing and how it moves from one to the next. You captured Pansy's emotion very well.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
A great story. Very good.