Reviews for I Only Have Eyes for You
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 25 . 8/9/2012
WOOOO!

Great story, so glad Evelyn's DEAD! xD
O.f (L.O.L)

xDDD Loved this story, you're a great author
robsten63 chapter 25 . 8/10/2010
Loved it :D
akellah fonville chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
god i want to jump into this story with vampire features and just kill her. That's what i want bella to do omg this is awesome by the way. And thanks on bringing this wonderful story to the world
Team-Jessica chapter 25 . 5/16/2010
This was a really terrific story!
Nik chapter 25 . 4/3/2010
Some of my reviews didn't make sense..one was supposed to be 10 words and there was other stuff to but try to understand it anyways love the story ! :)

Nik, Twi-Hearts,VampiresAreMyForever
Nik chapter 24 . 4/3/2010
I get the shield thing now. ignore my question from before. I'd like to tell you thought I think this is the most I've ever reviewed a Fan Fic... I like the thing with Renesmee...By THe way the depression thing I didn'treally like it I think your a great writer and think you could have done alot better than that...DON't TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY ! I liked it I just think you could do better.

Nik, Twi-Hearts, VampiresAreMyForever
Nik chapter 23 . 4/3/2010
Im really confused ! but I think I'll figure it out in the next two chapters, Why doesn't the real Bella Just lift her shield?

Nik, Twi-Hearts,VampiresAreMyForever
Nik chapter 22 . 4/3/2010
me again, why didn't Bella Lift her shield?

Nik, You know the Rest...
Nik chapter 17 . 4/3/2010
I know you're Probably getting sick of me but, I think you NAILED ROSALIE ! like if I didn't know any better I'd thought she was written like this from stephenie meyers POV ! anyways I didn't really understand the depression thing but you will probably elaborate anyways.

Nik Twi- You know the Rest !
Nik chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
Hey ! guess who !

I love your story ! anyways I wanted to tell you I love this story even thought Im not really an Edward fan ! seiously I don't even know what team im on ! I like Carlisle and of course Jasper ! I love Alice Althought how could you not ?

I don't know about Edward thought when I first read the books apparently I thought he was hot, even my friend who was I thought was completely Team Edward ! is Team Emmett and she loves Rosalie ! she even dyed her hair blonde ! (althought I did too but now because Of Rosalie ! althought I wanna dye it alices color ! I tried her cut and the hairdresser cut it too short:( ) anyways like Ive said like 50 times ! Love this story ! Oh, you know who I really Like ? Renesmee ! shes awesome ! althought after this story im warming up to Edward i think...I used to hate Jacob completely like new moon took longer than should because of the whole thing with him in it...anyways you can Pm if you want to talk !

You know who I am, But what the Hale Nik, Twi-Hearts, VampiresAreMyForever...
Nik chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
GUess What ! you offically have 320 reviews ! yay you !

anyways I think you are an amazing writer and this is one that like the twiligt books I will read over and over I think you did a as apparently Emmett said once. "Fan-Freaking-Tastic"

That was from another fanfic titled moving on. you should read it its a vampire diaries Twilight Crossover ! anyways I wanted to tell how much of an amazing writer you are and that your story ! also, you know what two songs I am listening to while I read your story and write this review ? For Your Entertainment -Adam Lambert && Alice -Avril Lavinge, I think the second one really fits this story because Bella doesn't even know where she is anymore and its confusing. But nevertheless (I think thats one word). anyways I have to end this extemely (I think you spell it like that) Review which I think should count as to so there you have 321 reviews ! yay you and anyways love the fan fic !

Nik, Twi-Hearts, VampiresAreMyForever

Ps, I had to make this review longer than 100 words this is the longest review I have EVER written anywho -Tell me which Twilight character said that ! anyways, LOve the story.
Nik chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
I swear this is the best story I've ever read !

I love it and can't wait to read the next chapter !

Nik. Twi-Hearts, VampiresAreMyForever.

Ps. check my story True Love, And tell me what you think..
CrazyWithABook chapter 25 . 3/17/2010
love the story looking for other storys in the future!
aritwilightadict chapter 25 . 3/9/2010
OMG I LOVED IT!
gaby47 chapter 25 . 3/8/2010
oh...i thought evelyn would put much more of a fight before she died lol..but whatever..im cool with it ;) hahaha .. u know i actually thought the whole evelyn biting bella meant she was going to die or something like that...dunno...loved ur story :)cute cute end!