Reviews for While the Music Lasts
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Damn. You smacked me hard with reality right then. It's kind of bittersweet. Sigh.
Thanks for writing, I liked this. :)
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I don't usually read into this ship, but I love how you brought Severus and Hermione together. So captivating and well written. Thanks for sharing :)
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Eek so many questions. Was she happy and surprised that he showed up? Was she still hurt? Did they live happily ever after or at least happily together?
mkq.9317 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
perfectly crafted story, as far as characters go. it's nice to see a stubborn Snape acting much like he did in the books. No fluff, sex-god, love 1st sight bs. The mini-epilogue opens a lot of doors for hope and speculation, although i personally liked it better without the 2 years later scenario. dark and cliched i suppose, but one of the better sshg one-shots in here.. :)
troesnaja chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hi again,

I did not know you could do Romance but that Hermione/Draco/lucius fic (which i did not read in its entirity) came pretty close. I so hope you will also do more longer ss/hg fics in the future that blend angst drama darkness and romance together.

about this one:

I like it, the first more or less traditional ss/hg fic that I have read from you. They are both in-character which is very important. And humor is too at times so I like this lighter fic. btw off topic have you read books by karen slaughter? The mosst dark-angst filled books I have ever read but also with moments of romance. IU am not a big fan of all the marriage law or especially not of all the snape as a sex god fixs. Snape is ugly inside and out (for the most part). This ficlet is nice though, i hope they meet again after it. oh how sweet... I really needet this before continuing reading on with caged bird.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hey, do we get to hear about what happens next? This is a great story. I'd love to see you continue it. You just left us hanging at the end of the story.

Cosmyk
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Very, very good story. But the ending was a bit rushed, and your leaving out of Severus' anxiety was a detriment, I think. But the rest was beautiful, simply marvelous.
Elle6 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Beautiful story. You really make it seem effortless, getting them together. I greatly enjoyed this.
LadySnape88 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
i think there should have been some kind of closure between snape and hermione. you could easily make a second chapter, or even a whole (several chapter) story. there were no contraceptives (muggle/spell/potion). we don't even know if she opened the door to greet him or what she would even say.
KatatonicRedHead chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh... gosh. It takes a talented writer to make the reader feel the heartbreak in a story. This was really wonderful, though I wish you hadn't left it to the imagination. Please consider writing a sequel? Or better yet, PLEASE write a bit about what happened in the 2 years post one night stand! I would love to read that! Like, exactly what went through Snapes' head, and what Hermione did, etc. Anyway, I will certainly check out your other works. You are an intelligent writer. It's refreshing to find that on this site!
j.h chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wonderful.
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
no! What an ending! you're breaking our hearts here! What happens next! plz don't leave it to imagination... :(

its torture :(

what if,what if, what if, what if, what if, what if,

so many what ifs...
snapefan2007 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
you have to write another chapter or sequel so we know what happens! loved it!
RheaBay chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
more, please...or i will die. excellent job; brilliantly done.
Mooks chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This is lovely! You've got both of them down brilliantly. As for the ending? Nothing but beautiful.