Reviews for Effing Marvelous
Mert chapter 1 . 3/15
It's lovely, but it seems too depressing. Throw a lil' bit of nutpunches here and there xD
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
aww that was a shame I liked this I love Bottom yup it really is way too empty in here love Rik all his sections are too empty its sad!
Sleepless Demon chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Interesting story. Peace out.
ElBanditoTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Nice work, as per the above it captures the mood nicely, has some of the Bottom staples (I thought it would do judging by your title) and even made me chuckle with "I MADE IT LADS". Thanks for sharing and would happily read more if you post again :-)
fauxbrains chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was rather short but sweet. It painted a very clear picture for me, it also helps to be a huge fan of Rik and Ade :)

Yes you're right, the Bottom section is far to empty! This makes me want to add to it

Good work I hope you do some more!
MiniMoose chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
And thus is similarly described the majority of my recent evenings. This is a marvelous little story and a very fitting display of Richie's self-pity (won't blame him for this one). Great voice and tone throughout, you did a wonderful job writing this piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I really like this, It captures the atmosphere of bottom very well! ( you can see Richie rolling with his eyes while you read it)
q chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
not bad, i'd make another one

Bottom does need more stories

good luck lad!
leia-nog chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
great story! poor Richie :)

There is is never enough Richie/Eddie stories so thanks heaps for writing one :)