Reviews for The Fate Of Our World
godzillafan1 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
those last two chapters were good expect more to read soon.
Deltahalo241 chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
This story seems very good, i hope you continue it as i found it a very good read
irishauthor94 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
do you ever plan to continue this story?
it's pretty good.
sure, it feels a bit rushed in places and Sakura and Neji are pretty OOC (which you actually admitted to, so kudos)
but the story itself is good, the characters feel right.
overall it's a good story,
would really like to see it continue
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Cool story
Gay Prince Charming chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was amazing, loved it!
DeathCrawler chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
why not have naruto and tohp together? they are about the same age and length
Shizuneeee chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Dude are you sure this story is complete? I don't think so :/
SweetSoul3155 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I read ur authors note and i just wanted to let you know that I love ur story so much i just have to roll through all these chapters "
mangalover105 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
yo if u stil go on fanfic man

thas some good storie make

more pleas im begin!:-);-):-]
chris chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
i remove my last statement
chris chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
"No, but I received special healing waters from the Oasis at the North Pole.

you have used it already cant use it again
chris chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
At that moment Sokka had an idea. "Hey Katara, use that water you got at the North Pole on Jet. That might work, right?"

"That's a great idea Sokka!" Katara pulled out the vial that was around her neck and bended the special water out of it. She carefully bended it through Jet's body; going over and making sure to heal the injuries that earth bender had inflicted on the freedom fighter.

i just have one thing to say about this is that the water from the north pole can only be used once and now when andg gets shot in the back by azul unless you change that.
chris chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
no there grate keep going
chris chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
It was awesome I have only red this one so far and I love it so if you don’t finish this crossover I will come and find you and do to you what Naruto did to Neji it was really cool.
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Yes cursemark level two captivated but letvme say it seems u made naruto comebon he should just go on fox mode n win shame n the garra as well but I understan naruto cuz he still has the seal right no nevermind the old sage per removed it but comebon sasuke is captured now n shino and the rest of the little wat average like ok some akastuki members should help the gang like itachi or madara especially him since he wants to destroy the leaf but now things are goin differently and some of the other jinjurrikis to help hmmmm ya some embers should help the gang train or so n wonder of any of the konoha gang will meet them ltr on but it's an interesting story u knO...