Reviews for Mutually agreed time and place of meeting
aikiweezie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Sweet! I guess it's true that up to this point T&T haven't had a real date even though they are bonded. Nicely done. How about more dates?
Alelou chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Ah, this was cute. My favorite (part of a) line: "I am planning – as you say – to give him the time of day..." LOL.
Asso chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
DELICIOUS! LOL!
volley chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hehe! I'm no great TnT fan but this was cute.
panyasan chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I liked the thought that Hoshi would have helped T'Pol. T'Pol confusion about human costums is nicely done and I liked the funny ending.
4Bluetiger chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This was a great answer to the date challenge. I'm glad to see T'Pol coming to grips with her attraction to our favorite engineer. I didn't need to see the date. The fact that they have one is satisfying enough.
pdsldl chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I always remember we only saw 22 weeks of missions while they were in the expanse and then 22 more in year four so there was lots of time for us fanfic writers to fill in and make them happy in those 104 weeks. Would have liked to been around for the date but .I enjoyed your story. Thanks
Honeybee1111 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw, cute. Movie night dates. . .but we don't get to see the date! Ah, I guess I'll just have to imagine that part of it. I like imagining those scant few weeks when TnT must have been happy before Demons/Terra Prime. Good job!