Reviews for Why Did He Leave?
AliyahNCIS chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
Great story! I love the suspense. Aww...Abby and McGee are so cute together. Wish we could get the NCIS writers to see that...
diesoz chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
Good chapter, better dialogue, and no spelling errors! lol Minor plot hole in that, what happened to the car that hit Abby? Did it drive off? Did it stop to try and help?
diesoz chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
This exchange between Gibbs and Abby was quite good! My only complaints were a missed capital, and things are "grabbed," not "grapped."
diesoz chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
There was a bit of contradiction in the last two chapters. Abby told him why she left without telling anyone (so no one would stop her), but McGee went after her to find out why she left without telling anyone. Then Tony (whose name is almost never capitalized) and Ziva show up on a Sunday when they weren't supposed to be there, but Tony calls to tell McGee that he can have the rest of the day off...that they didn't have to work in the first place. Having someone read your chapters would help a lot with this as well.

I do like the story in general though and will definitely keep reading!
diesoz chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
The hard part about writing NCIS fanfic is that the characters are very defined and people know when you get them even a little bit wrong. You're doing fairly well so far, but one thing that really bothered me was Abby's repeated use of "my Timmy." Abby calls McGee, by several names. Also, have someone read your chapters before posting to catch any random spelling errors. Such as "intend" when you probably meant "intent."
chelsea1234 chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
Beautiful . Thank you :)
Moon's Embrace chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
That was a great way toend it! I loved it!
ILuvPelicans chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
That was sweet! I loved it! McAbby together forever...yay!
Forensic Girl554 chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
Amazing :D

Please update soon. Cant wait for the next chapter!

Amy
chelsea1234 chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
I'm so glad she's ok. Thank you :)
chelsea1234 chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
OMG! I hope she's ok. Thanks :)
ILuvPelicans chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Another great chapter-hope you write more soon!
ILuvPelicans chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
Aww poor Tim. I hope Abby is ok! Great chapter!
Forensic Girl554 chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Amazing :D

Please update soon! I luv it!

Amy
NCIS lover chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
i am very confused was that just a recap or another chapter?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »