Reviews for Candlelight
Red X aka Redhood chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
that was hot!
Love Peace Maine chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
You have created Miley & Lilly into being a VERY LOVING Couple! I LOVE Your VERY ROMANTIC Story! Lilly is SO SWEET putting on a VERY EXCITING SHOW for Miley! Where did You get these VERY NAUGHTY Ideas? haha. You are TRULY GIFTED! MILEY & LILLY FOREVER! PATRICIA FOREVER!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Lmao absolutely loved the ending! Trust Oliver XD and i love how well Lilly knows Miley, the 'It won't fit' made me smile )

Bloody brilliant story, my friend, hot as anything and Lilly really knows how to work it D Miley is one lucky girl!

Beautifully written, i loved it so much ) keep it up.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Lol very cute, awesome job! Loved it! P
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
nice story enjoyed it
croaker001 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Great job. I love how Lilly knows exactly what Miley is doing and Miley starts to argue for a moment before realizing it, lol. Anyway, this was definitely steamy, lol, and you did an awesome job describing it :). It cracked me up that Lilly practiced on Oliver, and that when Lilly confessed to it, she made sure to tell Miley she was fully clothed the whole time, lol. Oh, and Lilly's 'indicator' she was doing a good job, lol. Plus, Oliver made use of it as well :). Keep up the good work.
Music and Reading Lover chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I loved it!
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I for one would have run the rutine with my best friend too, especially knowing that we would not do anything with each other. I can totally see that happening. I was surprised with one of the things that happened but is ok. Anyhow I'm glad to finally read something new by you is been a while. Hope you've been alright.
loveAngel120 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Can you say HOTT...

Omg you need to make another one.
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Nice! Lol Lucky Miley :) Nice work
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
haha. i love how you include oliver in everything that the girls go through. it's funny )

this was sexy. great job!
niley4eva2012 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
loved it! can't wait for more! :D
dare121 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I am choking right now and giggling like I always do when I read your stories. Gosh, to picture Lilly doing that is just... so damn sexy. Miley's so lucky. And I am actually laughing at myself right now because I enjoyed reading it so much.

so... I'd say you did an amazing job! as usual. you continue to amaze me. Love