Reviews for Theatrics
young dawn chapter 1 . 8/16
Holy shit that was rude. :( I love that line about hoe Yuffie doesn't do tragedies, not even her own. And the buildup from the play they saw was great. Nice work.
The Unknown Lover chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I was pleasantly surprised by this. The story was simple and the ending was absolutely great. I love how... Yuffie it was. The Characters were true to themselves and... Yeah, despite the sad ending I think it was my favorite.

Keep up the good work.
Kuroya chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Perfectly in character, perfectly depressing. Love this. :)
always-kh chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
sad but yet not quite as depressing as you might think at least not at first... it takes a moment to sink in. very well done. not a tear jerker quite but it plunges you into melancholy.
mabinogi chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That. Was one of the best tragedies I have ever read. I feel like crying and laughing all at the same time!

I love the way the story travels through the different time frames and situations, and the repetition of "She tastes of laughter".

You should be proud, well done! :)
Tobirion chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Yaccy!

;_;

Ohmygoodness.

Well, first I'd like to say that I really like your writing style. It's descriptive and...good. Sorry I can't think of anything better to say.

And... Secondly... OMG! That was so freaking sad! DX DX DX

I loathe angst... but even so, this was really good. T_T you rock. :D

Keep up the awesome work, and good luck finishing future fics! _
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aw that was so sweet D: Vinnie's so strong.

And good to hear about NFD! Can't wait :D
JingYee chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
no! T_T (at least she died in a very Yuffie way.)
tamberifa chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wow, I just wanted to start crying, really bad. That was so hard to read because I think that is the way she would go out. Yuffie can never be depressing.

I'm so sad...I will go reread one of your happier ones!
serenbach chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Even though Yuffie doesn't do tragedies, I do and oh my gosh this really hurt to read. From Vincent being happy at the beginning to his laughter at the end, and him wanting her to keep talking was so poignant. I really, really loved it. Poor Vincent. :)
aradian nights chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Ah, cry worthy!
LoverlyYuffie chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
-_-... *sniff* that was so sad...and so beautiful...that was a really great story...
lynn.reist chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
We're on skype right now. I just re-read the ending. Am crying and laughing in shear delight.
Ski October chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Oh my Gods that was sad!

Very good of course.