Reviews for Malfoy, Draco Malfoy
foxtrot run chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
This is very well written!

I'm interested to see where it's going.

Good luck!
YoungNotUseless chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Great original story! Can't wait to see where it goes! keep updating!
SnacoGranger chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
such intrigue, such drama, such a great plot! very james bondesque but it suits draco so well. i'd like the next chappie please :D
Rachelli chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Oh! And the plot thickens . . . The suspense is killing me, so many questions that need answering. So many posibilities have run through my head about what could be going on. The first one was that this was just an elaborate plot that Draco concocted to get Hermione to hisself. I can hardly wait to see what happens next! Happy writing and keep up the good work!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Wow! Now I get why Ron and Hermione are so far from each other. Loosing a child (I also hate the term 'lost') would have to be really hard on a couple. I feel really bad for them. Dracos story is also very sad. It is nice that he is glad that the woman he loved found happiness. It really shows a compassionate temperament.

You are really a fantastic writer. You make me feel very in touch with the characters. It all feels like I am watching an intense spy drama. With the requisite romance thrown in of course. :-) Then again what is a story without romance?

You shouldn't feel nervous about writing fanfic, I am sure you will find that most people on this site are very easy going, and you have the creative license to do what you want with the characters. So just do what you enjoy.

I am glad that I was right about the NCIS thing. I love that show! And I am glad that my geekdome could 'make your day'. :-) Thanks for replying to my review... It always is nice to know that an author appreciates the review. Ok I am going to end this ridiculously long review now. Hope you have a great night and keep up the fantastic work.
GreenEyedVixen chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This is currently my favourite story. You tell the story exceptionally well, there is something about its simplicity (in terms of the expression and description, not writing style) that makes it so easy to visualise the events.

You would make an excellent script writer. You leave out the right amount for the reader to fill in the gaps with their imagination, and its brilliant.

The relationship between Draco and Hermione is unique in this, the dynamic works. They are familiar to each other, but the gap of time has made them strangers again. You reconcile these characteristics beautifully.

I am writing a huge review, sorry! I am just excited by the prospect this story could really go in any direction. I have no idea! That's what's so great about it.

Love it. You can probably tell.

:p
little jay chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
so good :)
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
This story is fantastic! I really love what you have written so far. It is a very original story in the HP genre. I really like the Draco in this story. He seems a bit more real and relaxed (but still alert to their surroundings.) He just is much softer here.

I wonder what the deal with Ron and Hermione is. I personally can't stand Hermione/ Ron pairings so I would be thrilled if he was out of the picture. Making room for Draco of course. But from what you have so far I am guessing Ron and Hermione are still together. But if that were true it shouldn’t make Hermione so sad. Oh well I guess I will just have to locate some patience and wait to see.

I was cracking up at the part where they were faking it on the train and Draco was doing pushups. It reminded me of an episode of NCIS where Tony had to do the same thing.

Really great story! I can't wait to see what other adventures you have planned. You seem to have a really good feel for the characters but also make them your own. Terrific job. Hope to see another chapter soon. Keep up the great work.
LostarielHarris chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
loved it.
aviddaydreamer chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
I'm never sure how to review these stories, since you've already heard my first reaction...but I also don't want to deprive you of reviews!

So, yes. You know I loved it, that I'm totally into this story, so what else can I say? ;)
Emery Wright chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Great start, I almost thought she was in a serious situation at first, but trust Hermione to make her own job life or death.

And then I read on, and it is life or death! Almost a little too mysterious for me to believe that Hermione would go along with it and follow Draco, but I'll hold reservations until the next chapter.
LostarielHarris chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
loved it, poor hermione, having to dye her hair. but i'd like to see malfoy with black hair, yumm.
ChevalierDeDame chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Great start! Can't wait to see where you go with this :)
LostarielHarris chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
id like granger and malfoy to get together..
rayon.de.soleil chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
great so far.. look forward to the next chapter.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »