Reviews for Malfoy, Draco Malfoy
I would love a sequel
selene lizt chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
I love it
Tigers and Dragons chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I loved this story. I don't usually read the first person narratives but this was brilliant. It was exciting, intriguing and, above all, believable. Quite well done.
wintercoldness chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Cute story!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Fuck, Nice twist. Good story. :))
Rin-anne chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Good story! I found it captivating. Good luck with the sequel; I'm looking forward to it.
loveinthemadness chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story! It was so captivating and original! you kept the essence of the characters and made it believable :) thank you for that. I realize it's been awhile since you updated, but I really hope you come out with a sequel soon (please)
hurricaneMania142 chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
HA! nice twist! please tell me there's a sequel!
hurricaneMania142 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
AWWWW! so sad. 8 years is a long time for engagement! poor Hermione. poor Ron. poor Draco. poor Narcissa. :(
P.S.
RUN, Draco (and Hermione), Run!
hurricaneMania142 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Nice! this story is full of adventure. I'm surprised Hermione isn't more uncomfortable with the intimacy between them. I can't believe you called Hermione "Emma", seriously? Did you intentionally make it like Emma Watson then? If you really jumped off of a train like they did, would you survive it?
lilylunapotter chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
WOW! full of suspense and very well written! Can't wait to find out what happens next ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
They most deffinatly should ave had sex in the manner and his mother walk in! :L That would have been the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I have read alot of Harry Potter fantics, but could never piture it but with yours i can.
You have writin very well.
Vanilla Drops chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
This was a really great read. Believable characterizations and good story pace. Looking forward to the sequal.
Not-understanding-monkeys chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Oh my gosh! This story was absolutely AMAZING! I fricken love Draco Malfoy!

I do NOT like Draco and Hermione shipping though, but I kept readin it because it was fantastic! It was easy enough for me to picture Hermione someone else. But I SOO loved it! I don't care if you shipped them, keep writing! This was amazing! You are a very talented author.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »