Reviews for Malfoy, Draco Malfoy
Not-understanding-monkeys chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Oh my gosh! This story was absolutely AMAZING! I fricken love Draco Malfoy!

I do NOT like Draco and Hermione shipping though, but I kept readin it because it was fantastic! It was easy enough for me to picture Hermione someone else. But I SOO loved it! I don't care if you shipped them, keep writing! This was amazing! You are a very talented author.
heiligwings chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Woah, this story its fantastic! The way you developed their relationship and that thing with Ron... poor Hermione, the miscarriage and then Ron feeling guilt. I understood her. And Draco was so mysterious and cute. Great Dramone, I really loved it. Congrats!
nhasdfgk dtu d56yed bn5y chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
please please please update i love the story
heart.dramione chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
A great ending to a exciting and action filled story!
trooping trooper chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I LOVE the whole story. Wishing you could do a sequel because I was really fascinated about it all.

Cheers! To more stories Tali! :)

Xx

troopingtrooper
lakelady8425 chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
This is such a refreshing Dramione! The spy format is a completely believable way for Hermione and Draco to be forced to quickly abandon their past differences. And the use of an anagram for the villain's name would make JK Rowling proud-she loved using that sort of thing in her books. I cannot wait for the sequel and think this would make a great series.
vivi88 chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
Wow. Just wow. Really exciting and seriously unexpected ending. I truly hope you stick with your plan for a sequel!
zenbon zakura chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
OMG narcissia is dead and dracos father is the creapy guy!
acbennet chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
this was a very interesting and intriguing story. thx.
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
That was adorable and sexii and I can't wait to read the sequel! :D
JaneA0202 chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
interesting story, I did like that Draco was Ministrys spy...the only thing I didnt like that she still has feelings for Ron, it would be better without it.
vach.tm chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE IT!...draco and hermione were OOC...sometimes..but..it was FANTASTIQUEEE!...P..good job...hope the sequel is complete P
Shardaen chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
my goodness this was amazing :D

i loved it. i really hope you continue it because you left us on somewhat of a cliffhanger about his dad.

can you make them go to like all over the world to figure out the thing with his dad?

i hope you continue this!
Forwoodx3 chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
LOVE THIS! JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :D CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! :D x33
Wintourr chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
Just finished reading it, and can't believe I've never stumbled across this before. Please write a sequel, and am desperately waiting for it! Absolutely love the storyline, just pure genius.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »