Reviews for A Cent of Years
Juliakaze26 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
God! I cried like a baby...asshole doesn't even cover Edward. I have often wondered 100 yr...fics of Jacob and Edward...this one was heartwrenching...I wonder how Edward would live thru...can people survive without soulmates
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
*sniff* I wasn't expecting Jacob to die!
DeMoNzUnLeAsHeD chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
*wipes away tears* One word for this fic...: Wow!

It was deep I tell ya, DEEP! Excelent work :)
Writing Keeper chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was fairly good. I loved it. Though I was a bit preoccupied with my friend IMing me about watching some anime I still felt the pain Jacob went through. I would have cried if I had more focus.

I'll re-read it later on. :D
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
omfg that story was amazing! i fell in love with it! wait it said that his last words were happy anniversery. does that mean he killed himself? i hope so lol cuz then he wouldnt be with anyone else . jacob is the only person perfect for him ;D this fic was beautiful. too bad it had a sad ending :(
RiaLuvsYou chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That has got to be the saddest thing on fanfiction. I loved it.
hsmrmae chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
YIKES! Boy do u know how to depress a person?

Anyway I thought ur story was great and I abslutly loved it :)
IloveSethy chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh my gosh, that was so heartbreaking. But a good one-shot.
alykat14 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That is one of the saddest stories I've ever read! How could Edward do that to Jacob and then Jacob commits suicide? Great writing but very sad.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Found this today. OMG. I seriously had croc tears. Well I am glad Edward was truely his imprint. So now he can die too.
JaeSkailar chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
OMG I CRIED! it was sooo sadddd! i loved it!
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was just . . . I'm glad the story didn't disappoint me. Edward deserved it. It was supposed to be a happy occasion, but then it turned into a sad one. Beautifully done.
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow, i dont even know where to start. I'll try to organize my thoughts as best as i can. First of all, the beginning of this fic pulled me right in. With some stories i lose interest with more i read but not with this one. I really thought that Edward loved Jacob with all his dead heart. With that, i didn't expect for him to cheat on Jacob. When i read that part it felt like my heart stopped. I had to reread the section for a couple of minutes to make sure that i didn't see wrong.

The fact that Jacob left showed that he had backbone, and i was rooting for him all the way. As for Jacob's death, i cried in the end. It's sad to see that it took his death for Edward to see that he screwed up real bad. In the end, no-one could go on with their lives, making this fic a true romantic tragedy.
Chin chapter 1 . 8/24/2010