Reviews for Family Ties
TrivonikaEdward chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
So cute I want more there needs to be more chad and ichigo
FairyTailFTW8D chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
:D Hilarious! Actually, this is my first Bleach story on Fanfiction, happy to read such an awesome one! :D
"It does make more sense that you're a catcher instead of a pitcher. You always did have a bit of a feminine side." Lol, best part XD
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
i'd like to see that!
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
OMFG! THIS WAS SO FUNNY! "So does this mean we get to tell your grandfather next?" LOL! Whew -wipes tears of laughter from eyes- this was absolutely hilarious, and well written. i loved it! :D
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Adorable! And you mix well the comedy aspects
yaoilover2008 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
LMAO! I was rolling on the floor laughing when I was reading this story. It is an AMAZING story. Great job. .
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
i thought sado's abuelo was dead...lml this is the 1st ichi/chad that i've actually liked...wow...thanx! lml
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Ichigo's father is delightfully tactless. XD Actually, I was impressed by how in-character everything was throughout this one-shot. I love this pairing, but so few people write it well. Thanks for that!
monkey2397 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
holy fuk'n' god i laughed my ass off lmao oh god it took me a cuple seconds to catch my breath XD
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was really cute. A bit different than what I usually read but I liked it. It's written well and it's in character which makes it all the better. Very nice job.
yageni chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
XD AWWWWW so sweeeet! XD how cute! I feel like huggin Ichigo and Chad in a Elmyra kind of way XD Kawaiiiii XD I really lovted it and it was so funny too!
Malonami chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
omfg isshin would so friggin go that so funny XD
SpazzJazz chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow... This story is amazing _
Angelchan2012 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Man! Why is Isshin such a cock block? Loved it! Very funny! this was like a dedication to Isshin's stupid antics as well as Ichigo's ukeness!
awakened-earth chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
LOL! i absalutely LOVED IT! i know i say that about a lot of things but seriously it was sooo good, everything, the lemon was good but the dinner embarrassment and awkwardness was great. keep it up ]