Reviews for Trust Issues
jakondas chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Gave me a giggle. Really enjoyed reading this, even though I feel there are feel men who fit the title of 'raging-heterosexual' better than Dresden... _
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Cute oneshot! Good job!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
NEat.
Fayt of Fire chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
BRRRRILLLIIIAAANNNTTT

haha I've always imagined Harry and Marcone having something under the cover...

Get your mind out of the gutter, I didn't mean it that way...

And I really enjoyed reading that. I think you should write a sequel :)
Dr. Chili Pepper chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I'm too lazy to log in, but I'd just like to say that this is one of the most fantastic slash fics I've ever read. Not only have you imitated Butcher's style fantastically well, but you utilized the inherent AWESOMENESS of Marcone and his great charisma with Dresden incredibly well so that I thought I would faint from the yay. Well done!
used romance chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh, gosh, I love Marcone too much! I was very upset when I read Fool Moon (I've only reached so far in the series, deplorable, really) and Harry saw Marcone hung as bait - I bemoaned the idea that he died, but then he moved, proving his badassery. 3
"He'd liked that kiss far too much." - This, along with lines similar to this, made me jump to thoughts of the OTHER HARRY DRESDEN, also in Book 2, you know, cool suit, hot facial hair and all. I just love the idea of OHD within Harry, in his subconscious mind. I really need to buy the rest of the books and see how that develops. D:

And/or you can play with the idea and satisfy my curiousity! OHD/Marcone!

But any character/Marcone would be wicked, I think. He's such a cool cat. :D
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Hehe, I like it. Pretty intresting. :D
SamoaCookie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
He he he I loved this fic, it's so cute and fluffy. Well as far as snarling monsters go.
animefan0 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
are you on lj?

if you are you should cross-post this to mafiabanter

its a marcone/dresden fandom
Teldra chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Love stories with Harry and John :D
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
yes! a marcone/harry fic!

is this the book or tv harry tho?

sequel please?
Lotus Pixie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Ooh I liked that, I love the idea of those two together. I have often entertained the idea while reading their interactions in the books.

Very nice one-shot.