Reviews for Pregnant At 17
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2017
I think your Edward is mental and makes no Sen e. Before Bella got pregnant he was for a romantic relationship but he he does not. What sense does that make. He is a douche bag and does not deserve e Bella or the baby. Wow what a piece of carp.
Liz 1974 chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
I hope u don't make Bella get with Edward that's just not right is
alemorganx chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
How many times did they sleep together to have the dates mixed?i really don't get it..
Twi-chick34 chapter 24 . 5/30/2015
This story was great and full of amazing emotional roller coasters! Thanks for the great story! :) great job
gleefan2009 chapter 24 . 2/21/2015
love it please write more
Edwardforever2 chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
I am really enjoying this story!
Edwardforever2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Nice start
Holly Robson chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
That story was REALLY good! It should be published into a book!
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Good
Guest chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
Bella is really ridiculous. Edward tried to protect her and their baby against Jacob's cruel words and she blames him? WTF is wrong with her?
shanaethereader chapter 24 . 1/2/2014
wonderful story for sure definately gonna miss it.
twlightbella chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
Edward gets Bella Pregnant when they are both seventeen and then Bella has their son Riley Anthony Cullen in 9 months and Jasper and Alice are also going to have a baby and emmett was going to propose to Rosalie when he took Bella to look at engagement rings when Bella went into labour with Riley Anthony Cullen.
booksxforxlife chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
Wait...what went wrong?
booksxforxlife chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
I'm not sure about the first question. I believe you start to feel the baby move around 6 or 7 months, although you may feel a "fluttering" around 5 months. You would probably start to have a bump at all around 3 months. From there, it would become more and more noticable. You can google image each month if you want.
I love this story! I'm reading during my lunch break at work:/ I think I'm addicted! Anyways, I will be onto the next chapter as soon as I am able! Thanks:)
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Love how supportive Edward and his family is during her pregnancy!