Reviews for May angels lead you in
mizncis chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow now I need a Tissue that was sad I liked the song.
Lidil chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Beautiful song.

Beautiful story.

Well done.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was beautiful! What a perfect song. I have tears in my eyes!
murraysmom chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
very nice JH
GibbsRules chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
OMG! That was amazing, so beautifully written and full of emotion!. I had tears streaming down my face as i was reading the story! (yes, I do get a little emotional at times!). I am not familiar with the song but the words sum up the emotion perfectly. Looking forward to readng more stories.
AgentDiNozzo13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I know that you wrote this awhile ago but I just listened to the song a few minutes ago then read this. I love it! I would like to say I cried, but I haven't cried since I was about 7. I think I've forgotten how to show any emotion. Which is why, in a way, I'm like Tony. I keep it bottled up and let no one in. Loved the story! Make another please! Maybe one where he thinks Gibbs is dead but then he comes in with scratches and burn marks all over his face or something.

Keep up the good work!
Cullen-Black chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I cried, *bottom lip quivers* gibbs will never die...neither will tony. it just can't happen. :[
Anjelik chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I seriously cried reading this...no, Gibbs can't ever ever ever die! What would Tony do without him? The world is big and dangerous and scary without Gibbs in it to save Tony when he needs it...:(

Trully beautiful...loved the flashbacks and Ducky's comforting words, even though they can only do so much.

Thank you for writing this!

Hugs,
AdminElrohir chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
nice! this is really sad! good writing!
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
woah this made me so teary eyed it was so good.

where did the song come from ?
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wow, if you cried writing this, what do you think I did reading it ?
nanichick5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
T.T what's worse?: to cry when you're writing it or to cry when you're reading it? :) loved it very good though a little out of character for Tony I can't see him calling Gibb's "dad" though he would see him as a father figure
SLE chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
WOW well I cried reading this! Very well done, so very sad but touching, makes me want to go call my folks! Thanks for this!
Liz chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Beautifully done, the song meshed well. Loves Ducky's comforting words at the end. Beautiful.
J.D chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was amazing. Thank you for sharing this story. I could feel the emotion. I cried too!