Reviews for Glass Dancer
jeannie nelson chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this is really good so far
Skypan chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is sweet, but kind of sad. I know how Eloise feels because I'm a ballerina and I don't get to see my parent's a lot...
luvyhart chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
cute
gamysleuth chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
A beautiful story laced with melancholy... Brilliant. It's shows a new side of Eloise. A wonderful job. And finally, a story that had entirely proper grammar and spelling. Kudos to you.
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
love it xDD
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aww, sweet story. 3 I've always loved this couple, and prefered the non-animated movies over the animated ones. x3 Great job with this story! *would like to slap her mother*
sonowiamwriting chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I'd never read an Eloise fanfic and i loved it! It's so cute to imagine her and Leon all grown up :)

Great job!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I thought it was fantastic. I'm a real fan of Eloise, and I think this is awesome. However, I don't think three hours each day is realistic. As a ballet student, I practice for maybe five hours in classes and more during rehearsal season. Just a tip. You don't need to add it, I think your story is great.
mysteree101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
very nice! U SHOULD MAKE A FULL STORY ABOUT ELOISE AND LEON.
Mikaela-Nicole chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow. This is amazing. I loved the movie because Eloise was such a little cutie. Plus, I could only imagine the little relationship between her and Leon. I could see it happening.

Mikaela
lina chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
cute!
MaddieGaines chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Looks like I'm going to have to work real hard on my "Loise at 21" story if I want to top this.

I really, really love this a lot.

keep up the good work and please sequel this.
natalia chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i love this. i could totally see eloise like this when she got older. i mean, i was addicted to those movies when i was younger. haha.
i think you should put another chapter with leon and eloise in paris. so cute. (: