Reviews for Modern Romance
L2GQ chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
This is pretty dam awesome! keep writing can't wait to read more.
giftedpurpose chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. I check this story every couple of months hoping for an dayyyyyy
prissy020304 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Really good ! is this the end? I really hope not.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
i miss this!
Amazed chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
So I believe we have given you more than enough time to rest, relax and take a break from this story. Now, we would like it if you got back to updating and sharing this story with us. I personally love it and need something right now to cheer me up b/c I've been going through a lot of really hard times. If you could please update this story even if it's just a short chapter. I could really use the pick me up. Sorry, to sound so desperate but Fan Fiction is the only thing that gets me by. It's my laugh to keep from crying. Anyway, now that I've given you my life story. I just asking you to update even if it's short b/c I really love this story and your writing. Thanks for sharing. PMS...
Irishgrl33 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Please update!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
please update soon! i absolutely love your story!
yh112010 chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
wtf, it's been almost 3 months since an update? pleasee post more soon. can't get enough of this so far. COME BACK!
S8105 chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
UPDATE! you are only 4 chapters in, and i am in LOVE. please dont forget about this story!
mm chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
This story is so good! So cute and funny and amazingly entertaining! A fresh take on Spashley and I love it! So please update soon!
Coachkimm chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
I fricking love this so far! Can't wait for more.
Ryoko05 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I'm in love with all this sweetness. Keep it coming please :)
notme chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I just came across this today, wow! this is amazing! Brilliant stuff, please continue!
valll chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
this is so good! god i hope you update soon.

and the part where you talked bout sunday and the l word, made me laugh a lot. great job!
CCarbonmonoxide chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
GODING LORD. This story is absolutly the best thing i came onto in monthss.

Such an amazing plot and god. I am in lovee with the way you write! Realy. It takes alot for me to be impressed like this, but i am, shet. Seriously, most fanfics have this phony narrating voice or this really fake stupid one. This is amazing. The story flows and its beautiful. I'm glad i gave this one a click. This was truly time not wasted.

Like this story is like Pepsi-good, I'd-buy-it-if-it-was-15.99-in-a-book-store-good, It-makes-me-feel-bad-about-my-fanfic-good.

Good job, Props, and much love and support!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »