Reviews for Ghaleon's Peril Hardly About Ghaleon
Burn321 chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
At first, I didn't understand anything that was happening (obviously)
I still don't really, but I have just learned to appreciate your 'What the fuck?' humor.
Forever Endeavor chapter 10 . 6/21/2003
That...was beautiful! *claps* Especially chapter 8. I was thouroughly amused. Your fics are great, keep up the good work. These fics are BRILLIANT!
Lady Kagome chapter 7 . 1/27/2003
WAHOOOO! That was all good fun! But I do feel kinda bad for Ghaleon... XD' Ah well! Too Bad, So Sad! Let's move on to the next chapter! 8D
Lady Kagome chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
#$%! That was good! and also, being insane is not a bad thing...MWAHAHAH! as that Zach dude

from working designs said in the making of lunar2

"being insane fortunately has helped me!" Okey dokey, I'll shut up now, on to the next chapter!

Lord Ghaleon chapter 7 . 10/20/2002
::appears out of nowhere:: Hey! Im Ghaleon! Stop making fun of me!

lol
Luke chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
shane, you should be sterilized. jsut so we dont have any more Seamus McRyanO'Tools runnin around
Soulsick chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
'V BEEN SCREAMING ALL DAY DAMNIT. I'M GONNA SCREAM MORE

NOW

!

please don't ask.
SaintSeiya06268 chapter 3 . 5/8/2002
omg this is soooooooooooooooo funny
PSX Masternot signed in chapter 2 . 3/20/2002
WELL! That was strange...odd...funny...and weird...all at once...write more.
Forever Endeavor chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Hello! Wait...you dont say that...anyyway I cant believe I didnt find this cuz I thought I read all the Lunar fics ;;;; its funny! No, you didnt invent a new kind cuz I do the same thing _;;;;; Its kinda weird tho...I bet Lucia is wondering what goat is.

Lucia: What is goat?

Yep. No Nash with his foof? Never! Ive made like 300 fics about Nashs foof. I am first so I write lots. NEAT FIC! The FF one was good, too. ...Whatever.