Reviews for Given Solace
Yuzuki ShindaYuro chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Now, I'm not one to use the word..."cute" but..awww! How cute!
AutumnRave chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
More. This section needs more wonderful fics from you. May you please write more for this pairing? Perhaps in Weaver's point of view with her battle to control her feelings for Hatter? Just a suggestion for you.
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
GE CUTE! I love Hatter's impending battle with his emotions.
camokass chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
That was really well written. Love it! 3 Hatter and weaver make a good pairing.
Caos Gal55592 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
So... wow... I'm pretty much blown away. Wonderful, beautiful, really was a treat to read. Favorite? Most definitely!
Violet Eyes of Fire chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh my gosh that was amazing! It's a very underappreciated series and the detail you put into this story was amazing! You should be very proud of this.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very thoughtful. Your writing is stunning and I like your style. :3 The way that Hatter came across as trying to struggle with his own up bringing and his unknown-always-in-hiding-emotions was brilliantly written. And Weaver is so sweet.
LadyBass chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I've been searching so long for a Hatter/Weaver story, ever since I began the series. Thank you, thank you for this, it was utterly beautiful, please write more.
Hattertant chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
The beauty of this has made me utterly speechless. It was fantastic and well written to the point that mistakes in punctuation (i.e. not adding punctuation at the end of dialogue) were not even able to contribute to the negative factors... it was just totally amazing and blew my mind way. The emotions conveyed in the story were awesome. Just brilliant. This was quite a relief to see a story that wasn't Alyss and Dodge.. I am so sick of that pairing and it's good to see something newer. Thank you for contributing this excellent, wonderful piece of art.

Best wishes,

Fang
daisydarling chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
It was beautiful.
Leia55 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Love, love, love. Your characterization is wonderful and I look forward to more of your stories.
afterglowofmine chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Ah-freaking-mazing. Good god. More please?