Reviews for Tamper Proof
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
it is the beginning of trust, at least for me...
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This fic offered a nice idea, until the show contradicted it, since they later show that it really is that easy to cut :) Ah well, we do try and keep shows logical, but they don't always stay that way.
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
great fic! i never thought before about how easy it was for Neal to cut the 'never been skipped on' anklet. this situation seems very likely, and i loved Peter and Neal's conversation!
Aeryn Entari chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
blossoming trust, i love these two!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
It's a long road til they both trust each other, but they'll get there :)
Eliche chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work.
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Ooh. Very interesting. I never thought that maybe they switched ankle monitors and Neal didn't really just simply cut the band of his tamper proof one. Very nice.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I often wondered how that was pulled off, now I know. NICE work.
mle chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I wanted to re-read this one after reading "Mr. Haversham." I think I prefer the latter, but not by much. This was excellent, too. I almost feel like they're moving too fast with the trust in the show (although perhaps tomorrow's episode will remove that concern) and I think your piece clearly delineates the limits of Peter's trust and, more importantly, explains why. Well-written and intriguing, I can't wait to read more from you.
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Excellent 'what-happened-inbetween'-thanks for the missing scene!
WolverGrim chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I really love this! It's very good, and I love your characterizations! I hope you consider writing more episode tags! :)
Ecri chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Well done! Nice missing scene. It would have made a lovely addition to the episode. I like how you handled Peter's doubts and Neal's momentary guilt over the "secrets" he thinks he's keeping from Peter. Excellent job! Keep writing.
lynw21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
As always very good, definitely answers the question as to the ease of removing the un-skipable tracker.
Mojave Dragonfly chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Yes. I loved this. I admit to being a bit dismayed when the show made it look like Neal could just cut the tracker off his ankle. Bwuh?

But I like this snippet for more than that. The trust issues, very delicious.
ThSkyIsFalling73 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009