Reviews for The Sorting Hat and the Bird Flu
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
What a brilliant sorting! I really hope at some point you come back to this story and expand it into a full 7 years of crazy brilliance. Love it!
noylj chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Sorting Hat should have done this years ago.
Of course, the idea of sorting by an eleven year old's "trait" is absurd.
aalens chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Really funny. It is the first one of yours I've read that was humorous so I greatly enjoyed it and hope you write more of it, and hope to find more of your store that are as funny as this one. (I almost wrote 'as funny and delightful as this one' but then realised that sounded as if the other one shots of your I've already read were not delightful, and they were, very much so.)
lrsgreenleaf chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Enjoyed immensely!
clarydarcy chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I loved it. Sorry too lazy to login and review but this was the best Hat story ever. I love Irving hope you continue a longer story with the same plot line
Hipster007 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Really funny. It should really be expanded.
Lynda coates chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Please expand this story, it has so much potential in it, can't wait to see what happens to the caracters
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Irving! :P And a longer fic with this premise would be utterly hilarious.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Lol, love this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Harry in Hufflepuff? That's actually a decent idea. The horcrux hunt would go much faster, as Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders.
TheBigOne chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Dumbedor reminds me of both Bush and Obama always feeling like they need to interfere for the *Greater Good* thinking they know what's best of for us literally locking out anybody who dare opposes.
shyfacewinona chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Best. Story. EVER!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
XD love what it did to Ron and draco Hahaha
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
u better make a 2nd chapter 2 al this! It's great!