Reviews for The Sun that Burns
SakuraDragomir chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
shawdoo chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
Great story! Hope you'll finish it. I'd love to see how it plays out.
JLCH chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Wow great story I wish you would continue it!
fanhouse chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
I love your story

I hope you will update soon !
SonataEternal chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
a wonderful story so please continue!
huddyholic chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
Oh man this needs continuing ASAP!
MeggieGirl chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
I'm really liking this story update soon
housestartrek chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Update as soon as possible! its pretty AWESOME!
TetraFish06 chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Oh, good chapter! I don't know if I am more relieved or anxious to see what happens next Thanks for updating ;)
dmarchl chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Wow that was an amazing update! Your mix of flashbacks and present story kicked up the tension in the story. I was glad that House was able to reach Cuddy. I am anxiously awaiting your next update!
caskettobsessed2018 chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Been reading this story from the start OH MY GOD HOUSE. I cant wait to read more
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
OH MY GOD. HOUSE!
Potterworm chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
I think this was a fascinating chapter. Seeing how House was assaulted in the same manner as when he was a child was an intriguing parallel.
TetraFish06 chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
I read all seven chapters at once...you've got me very interested! (I normally have a pretty short attention span)

I've really enjoyed this...though I have to say the cliffie is quite annoying! hint...hint

Thanks for sharing ;)
Potterworm chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
I'm actually really enjoying this. At first, I was thinking that House is a grown man, there's no way a childhood bully would still have him quaking, but I think you did a GREAT job developing the background, with him trying to kill House and now with him coming to attack him as an adult. I hope you update soon.