Reviews for Love's Truest Language
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I liked it! Very well written; but kind of vague, so it is sometimes hard to connect with.

I love the idea!
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Very beautiful story with so much meaning.

I'm impressed(:

Though, did Buffy and Angel get married in the end? That confused meh, lol.

xTonksx
layoung13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
fantastic story. what unique way to tell the entire relationship. makes me miss them again.
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Such an amazing and sweet fic.

Love it!
Meg1614 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Ok I love this idea. The giving of flowers. And especially the sunflowers. That really hit me. It's awesome to find a story that shows the behind the scenes deals that can happen between the two. I can see this being in an actual episode. Totally loved it.
Lolly86 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That is so damn good, I have no adequate words.
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ahh... its cute, I loved it.
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I was wandering around your page after getting your message warning me away from the X-over story (okay, I won't), and I decided to reread this one because any time is a good time to reread this one. Glad I did. So beautiful. So sincere.

And then I found my name at the end and I went AWWW why do I limit myself to LJ all the time? So! Here is my public notification that Fluffernutter can write like a pro, as if everyone else couldn't see for themselves.

P.S. You know I'd never laugh at you for your old writing, right? I know what you're capable of, and we've all got ridiculous stories in our closets. I don't even have the guts to unearth mine, let alone show anyone else!
sentbyfools chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I don't have the words to describe how incredible this was. I love how you worked in such a simple concept, the language of flowers, and made this into such an intricate and unique retelling of the Buffy/Angel relationship. This was wonderfully in character, and I can truly see your ending being how their relationship would work out.

Lovely work, and congratulations again on your win. You really deserved it!
Vreeka chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Beautiful!
ZafiraMente chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This was a lovely story, bravo!
GazingAtTheStars chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I really like the concept, and i think that it was well written but, the only issue that i had with this fic was that the time line was kinda veuge. i mean sometimes i knew very clearly when the section was set but others... it was kind of hard.

bangel'stheonlywaytogo or,

Abby
LEMarauder chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Words. Fail. You had me almost completely choked up by the end, it was just beautiful: reworking all those pivotal moments to include the secret language of flowers. (It's so ridiculously fitting that Angel would know all about this, I can't believe I never thought of that). And then, how you like seemlessly morphed their exchanges from playful to devastating to finally joyful was the perfect touch. Oh, did I not say this already?: I loved it. And congrats on making the IWRY!
Esmerada007 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
great fic
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow. I could so see Angel doing this since every gift he gave her always had some form of meaning. This was just beautiful! :D