Reviews for Bullets and Lace
Warriors Will chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I hope to see the next chapter soon I'm curious to see how the infatuation starts between them.
DbKiT chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
This sounds like a cool story. Please continue.
jacksonpotterridefan101 chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
I like the story so far and I think it is well writen
SilverWolfStar chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
WOW!

I liked the prologue, it really drew me in!

And this chapter was good!

I was really impressed at how you described Kiba, and that's not a flame at your writing style, oh hell no! It's the contrast from the anime/manga to this AU story!

I hope you get to update soon, but of course, since your laptop imploded (mimes a big bang, cause she's "cool" like that) I understand that you can't updte sooner!

Wolfie-chan .
roxxihearts chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Heavy. ._. Heck her tone in this chapter seemed so bleakish I'm expecting dreary rain and cold winds. I'm starting to feel the weight of the world myself!

Great job 8D
the hidden mist chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
You have done it again! I've read one chapter and you have already written my favorite Kiba, favorite set up and im hooked! I cant wait to read more! ah Kiba is so sexy! i wish i could hire him!

but who is the killer?

X
Untitled chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
This is looking good so far. I'm really sorry about your computer! That's rough. Hopefully you didn't have anything irreplaceable on it? (Maybe an impossible hope, but...)
Wordsplat chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
I love this! very intriging! cant wait for more
Elbearo chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Brilliant :)

I already love this story!

I can't wait to see where it goes XD

Please write more!

X.
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
i kinda can guess that Hinata can't die in the first chapter is she's a main character but i still need to know what happens!
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
RUN HINATA!
elviella chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow, very interesting so far, it's a very promising prologue.

I like Naruto stories that have to do with mafia, so I'm definitely going to read this :D
Elbearo chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Mmhmm I like it :)

Please write more I'm so curious :)

x
the hidden mist chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS!

That was SUCH a tease! but i loved it! i cant thank you guys enough! this is going to be my new life line for when im feeling down, life's been rough lately and it feels like the only break i get from it is reading manga and your stories. Thank you (gosh cant stop saying that!)

X
Wordsplat chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
this looks to be an awesome start, can't wait to see more )