Reviews for Annie
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This really fills in for why Tony could've been acting the way he was.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
So so cute, Abby can be Sandy. Anyway I really like the parallel here. That was a great episode. I think I'll rewatch in tomorrow or something. Anyway, you are totally right, Tony does ramble and sometimes I wanna smack him.
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
i got to say, i'm impressed. i never in a million years would have thought to compare ziva to little orphan annie...and i'm pretty sure that she would have kicked my butt when it turned out aweful ;) unlike this. totally adorable :D
jacklyn chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
you realy shouldnt tell people to be nice cause you dnt want sugar coated critique any way i liked it it was very like tony
JperW chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Well done!
enterprisefan13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i think that was wonderful Tony is exactly how he should be. Great fic
anatolealice chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I thought it was lovely, you did a wonderful job. You got into Tony's head really well, you've managed to explain his ramblings much better than he did on the show. Hee. And you had both character's voices down perfectly. Thank you!
star jelly chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That was a really good story! I really liked it!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Huh, interesting comparison. I definitely think Daddy David is Rooster from the 1982 version and Gibbs is so Daddy Warbucks. Guess that makes Abby Grace these days, lol. Sweet story.
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
The only out of character moment for me was how quickly he gave in to explaining his behavior, especially since he never explains his behavior to Ziva; only to Gibbs and his other superiors like the Directors.

ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I really liked it. Great job.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
aw! Yes! Ziva IS Annie, this is Annie, this is so true!
NYT chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
TI love how you completed the Annie comparison. Now, if only Tony could actually admit that to her for real. Those two are a mess right now. Well, more of a mess than before.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
He watched as she walked away, head held high but defeat showing in her slumped shoulders.

- love that line.

i'm really really happy you wrote a TZ moment like this. i was hoping for another scene after they left the house something like this where ziva tells him he doesn't have to broadcast the info or just... you know, it's a difficult decision. or somethingw here'd he'd REALIZE that because it's not like she'd ever tell him outright.

Tony stopped a moment to think, adjusted his tie awkwardly, and looked her straight into her eyes. "Well, Annie left the only thing she ever knew: being mistreated and abused and not loved nearly enough...and after a rough start, she found a home where none of those things would ever be true again…Gibbs, the team-we're you're Daddy Warbucks. You’re not an orphan anymore, Annie. You have a home." He looked at her with the same naked truth that had shone in his eyes in Somalia and she knew that he was right.

- okay, heart totally melted right there. beautiful. 3

and wow, second fic and you wrote them so well! :) definitely can't wait for more NCIS T/Z fic from you!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 11/8/2009