Reviews for Second Bloom
Jebusroxs chapter 30 . 7/28
What happens next...?!
RustedEagleWings chapter 30 . 7/18
Oh wow! Brilliant story! I'm so happy to see a Sakura centric time travel fic! Great story! I really really really hope there will be an update and wait (im)patiently to read more!
Yorozuya chapter 30 . 7/3
askjghdnkajbndakjd you left off on SUCH A CLIFFHANGER aksdjksadbksaja.

I first read this on AO3 but then I saw you HAD MORE HERE. asjdbskasadnsakdj

idk even know if you plan on continuing this after you finish cleaning up but I really hope you do.
Okay well, I have to convince that I slightly delayed reading this fanfiction after its discovery. Well I'm kind of glad I didn't put it off anymore. This chapter was particularly my favourite and had me reeling over in excitement and that last part. SHIT ALSKJNASD
nice job writing this, the pacing is remarkable, I love your Sakura and your OC Jinya as well, they are so well thought out. Good job!
NayliJubilee chapter 30 . 6/12
UPDATES PLEASE!
Jaybird chapter 30 . 5/22
I have to say, I have REALLY enjoyed reading this. It's actually really interesting, how it's an AU, because the different surprises keep taking some getting used to, but become pretty cool. Like how Sakura's family was almost completely annihilated by ROOT, Sai being her cousin, and so on.

I really pity Jin nowadays, he must be feeling so horrible. His relationship with Sakura is going down the tubes, and he has no idea why (hell, he's afraid she's being controlled by the Hokage or Danzo), he's trying to keep Itachi from self-destructing, and he's terrified that he's seeing hallucinations of his (not)dead father. Although honestly, at some point, his encounter with Daisuke became kind of hilarious, just with him freaking out about his father being a ghost, and Daisuke going "Nooooo, you need to help Sakuraaaaa", and how that basically just added to the confusion.

Well, the odds of you continuing this seem a bit unlikely, considering the last time it was updated, but if you ever happen to have the plot bunny bite you, I'd love to see what happens next. As it is, I've really enjoyed what you've written here; I think one of the things that makes this such a terrific time travel fic is that you're absolutely fearless in showing how time travel isn't like following a road map, that your foreknowledge will become less useful and more outdated as you make more changes, that your changes for the better can inadvertently bring about more problems (possibly ones that outweight the benefits), and that no matter what you do, you can't accommodate for the changes in behaviour and actions of others, which can lead to them contributing in a large way to even more changes to the time line. I just think that your fic here is possibly the best I've seen in tackling the true scope of what happens when someone tries to redo time.
This story is absolutely beautiful. So much intrigue. I need to know what will happen. You have so many characters with good plotlines and everything is coming together. Things from the begininning of the story coming back and Sakura with her time traveling issues and gaah.
Sook03 chapter 6 . 5/7
Ohmigod. Poor Naruto, every time I see him suffering from someone else's misplaced anger I feel so sad for him.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 5/7
Clever girl. She's training the boys early on.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 5/7
Commitment is key. Smart girl.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 5/7
Oh my. Naruto is a really smart little kid. He should have a study date with Sakura :3
Sook03 chapter 1 . 5/7
Ohmigod. I really hope she can protect her brother.
titpuce86 chapter 30 . 4/7
Goig through my alerts' list, I decided to reread your fic and I must say I had forgotten how good it was. But it's been a while since you last updated. Did you forget the story or has your muse gone away? Here's to hoping we will have the next chapters pretty soon.
deathgrunty chapter 22 . 4/2
The story is dragging too much in their six year old time and story is dragging again, and what did Hinata just do?
deathgrunty chapter 17 . 4/2
OMG! Are you sure you don't read about Naruto? That was one hell of a ripple effect that Sakura caused! Tobi!? Yagura?! Village hidden in the mist?! It was shocking!
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »