Reviews for Second Bloom
dan chapter 30 . 1/24
More give me more!
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 30 . 1/22
Well, it has officially been over 2 years since this (awesome) story was last updated. I've gotta tell you, I'm really sad about that. But still, I loved what I read so far (in one LONG sitting), even if I am going to be dead tired when I have to get up less than two hours from now for work.
I'll give a proper review after work tomorrow (or would that be today?), though I can't promise it'll be coherent with how tired I'll probably be.
Wonderful story.
Here's to hoping you'll finish it. (Oh PLEASE finish it.)
mikoamaya
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 1/19
It makes me utterly and all-consumingly sad that you haven't updated this wonderful story since 2013. We need more Sakura love here!
fanatic reader chapter 30 . 1/17
now that's just low. I've been waiting for u to update for 2 years and still nothing! come on! write something please! i'm begging u!
ChubbyQween chapter 30 . 1/6
I have no idea why this fic haven't crossed 2000 yet. I read this beauty in 2012 the first time around, and I was in such a haste then, that I remembered everything about it BUT it's name. Have you any idea how much time I spent searching for this? GOD! But finally, (FINALLY!) I found it again. I am a little bit disappointed though. Seems like you have updated only one chapter since then. And since it's been years, I am beginning to think that you have probably given up on this. Please, don't. I mean, it is easily one of the best Time Travel fic (in Naruto) that I have come across (And believe me, I read a LOT of Time-travels) and imagining this beautiful piece of work going cold really scares me. Because that's what happens with such fics based on such genre. Writers come across a huge block and promptly give up. I hope you won't do the same (Please don't do the same!T_T).
Little Strawberry RiRin Chan chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
THIS IS AMAZING LIKE GOD GIFT TO HUMANKINDNESNESNESSSITY PLEASE UPDATE SOON OG HOLY AUTHOR OF AWESOMENESS
Catharmel chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
Gorgeous chapter, and one of the reasons I pray is that stories like this will update.
First New Wave chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
Wow, this story is FANTASTIC, I love it so much! I hope you haven't forgotten that you aren't going to forget this story.

Sakura is awesome; I love how insane yet still functional she is. I also love her relationships with all her friends her own age, especially Naruto. Things have been pretty crazy in their recent history, so I hope one day to see the fallout of Sakura's revelations and how it impacts their friendship. I love Brother Jinya, and the rest of his team, and I want to know how *they* react to his instant foreign nin team-up.

Actually, I just really want to know what happens next.
PrincessFireBug chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
You now after i think about it the Karibi family isn't all that big. I have over 300 cousins on my mom side and at least 200 on my dad's. That's including aunts and uncles. So really 50-70 people ain't all that big. But most of my family don't have the same hair color...Ok so good story, I'm big Sakura fan, and i enjoyed how she related to a lot of people like Sai, Mei and Naruto! This is way longer than i meant for it to be so bye!

PFB
Faircrown chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Out of all the OCs so far, I feel very amused with Daisuke the fifth. That nickname is just so hilarious for some reason. Lol. Too bad family reunion is over now.
tenfeettall chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
This is so fantastic. Like utterly wonderful and I am hooked. I hope that you'll get around to updating at some point in the future, but either way, you have written one damn good story. You've included a ton of different elements, but you don't leave any hanging. The characterization is wonderful. The blend of your AU and cannon is beautiful. If I ever met you in real life, I would want to give you the mightiest of high fives. Give yourself a pat on the back. You go.
Tamani chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
I love this story and I really hope that you will continue it on! I am just thankful that you have at least written up to the point that they ran into jin again. I am personally hoping for naruto to do some therapy jutsu and turn kisame over onto the good side... in a very optimistic world. Otherwise, I am waiting for them to save jin even if he is seemingly to be brought back from the dead; like father like son ne? BUT also just love this story really and looking orward to whatever you come up with next. Part of me definitely thinks that she should tell jin the entire truth as well as itachi because I think that they would both believe her (it definitely makes the most sense) and then you have more people in on it that can actually help. And if itachi can prevent or limit the massacre to only uchiha's found guilty then all the better! I personally think at this point that is likely to happen with the uchiha's but also the hyuuga's. Except I can picture an entire massacre of the hyuuga's...because as far as I know, not a single person from their clan has come forward to rectify their wrongs (barring hinata).
ms.meep chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
In the duration of 1 month and 21( give or take 1 2) day, it will be 1 year you haven't update this... Please don't make us wait any longer ..*unleash Chibi!Sasuke puppy dog face*

I agree with your other reviewer,,, this is one of the best time-travel story I've ever read! Be proud dear! :D

Stop killing us with the suspense..! I've reread this for several times already (who knows,, it will magically update itself, when I read it for the 3rd/4th time) .. Hehe :3
Mocha Bandit chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
This is awesome!
Yes, I will be following this when I have access to a full sized computer so I can log in. It is a completely wonderful story that I am itching to read the rest of. Keep going! I love your character interactions! And Jinya, I love him lots, and if he dies I will be sad :,(
Also love the different subplots you have going. Like, Hinata? Ino? Yes, keep going, I want to see what happens next!
immortal chord chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
bahahaha! naruto! this is my favoritiest chapter so far, sooooo hilarious
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »