Reviews for Second Bloom
Slugface chapter 1 . 11/24
You warned me, the description warned me but...
I gotta.
And at the end I'm still going to beg you to continue. And you won't.
But I'm still going to read this because I'm cruel to myself and I just love it when Sakura time-travels and gets stuck in her young body and I know I'll hate myself for not listening to your warning but GOD DAMNIT OKAY? I LOVE THESE STORIES AND NONE OF THEM EVER GET FINISHED THERE'S LITERALLY LIKE TWO COMPLETE STORIES WHERE SAKURA TIME-TRAVELS AND GETS STUCK IN HER YOUNG BODY AND I'M SORRY OKAY.
blackrider11 chapter 7 . 11/12
You warned me, I didn't listen.
jcampbellohten chapter 30 . 11/10
"How do I turn it off?" Hahaha!
Well, that's a hell of a cliffhanger to abandon it on.
jcampbellohten chapter 14 . 11/8
It's too late for my opinion to count anymore, but: I wouldn't say pissed off, but the random Japanese is bothering me greatly, yes.
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 11/7
That whole last scene is diabetically adorable!
StarOfTime chapter 30 . 10/28
It's not fair. You haven't updated in years and I've reached the end of what you've written. Please update if you're alive still. It. Has. Been. Years.
StarOfTime chapter 3 . 10/25
Okay. I like this story. And I'm kinda old, so I have to say that the lyrics are: you'll never know dear; not: oh my sun dear.
areualicene chapter 30 . 10/25
I just came back to look at this story again and perhaps reread it when I saw the notice at the end the summary.
You are not serious, are you? You can't be serious. Tell me you are kidding. WHYYYY!? (sob) This is just too awful. :( I love the story.
jamuraa chapter 25 . 10/20
amazing story
kh chapter 12 . 10/18
amazing story
SakuradaHaruno2020 chapter 1 . 10/16
She's a fucking Aries
Midan no Hatake chapter 30 . 10/7
Okay, yeah... I know the summary said not to hurt yourself trying to read it but I'm kinda stubborn and I read it anyway, fell in love and then despair as it slowly sank in that this will never be completed.
I can't say I'm surprised you decided to abandon this. Is it bitterly disappointing? Absolutely and completely. Surprising though? No. I thought this was abandoned back in 2009, and I realized something was wrong when that whole Great Grammar Edit thing stretched for over 2 years. It's too bad. This story had real potential and was one of the few Naruto time travel fics I could stand.
Shinoki chapter 1 . 8/30
Hahah... I should've listened to your warning, but... since I started... :v I'm an idiot, but I must admit that the writing seems good.
SilverRider09 chapter 20 . 8/17