Reviews for Second Bloom
Obsidian Night chapter 30 . 3/14
Dude... It's been years! Please please please have some mercy. Update this even once. Please. I've read and reread this so many times I've lost count. I stopped haunting the Naruto fandom cuz of the ridiculous amount of hiatus from the immensely amazing fics. You're one of the best. I want to know your take on what happens. What will happen to ino and Sakura. How would Naruto and sakura being there complicate things. What about hinata or tayuya. What about mikoto and itachi and ghost! So much questions need to be answered! ( please update soon.
Shade O'Killer chapter 30 . 3/8
Oh God I should have listened. This is amazing, it's all my favorite bits of time travel wrapped in amazing writing and deeply interesting family, national, and international politics. You have oc's that I have become genuinely attached to. Basically this is amazing and my only regret is that the what ifs are going to haunt me. 11/10 would emotionally destroy myself again
Everybodysevil chapter 30 . 3/1
Too late man. I guess I like to make my self cry idk.
Dark Princess of Tennis chapter 22 . 2/22
ΓΌ
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 30 . 2/4
...I'm done. I even stalled by reading like ten other fics in between chap 27 and 28.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 28 . 2/4
Wait so this whole fic is divine interference? Tsunade unknowingly chose her apprentice to go back in time and 'fix' things? And Daisuke is freaking dead? But he was brought back to life because if he died the fate of the realm looked horrible?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 24 . 1/30
So now it's a Hyuga Massacre huh...poor Konoha can never catch a break, makes me wonder if the other villages are this FUBAR and crazy or just Konoha.

So juicy! I don't remember this at all did I like stop reading after realising it was discontinued?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 23 . 1/30
In the Umino-Mikoto interaction, when Wolf tells Mikoto to meet at the lilac place, and Mikoto replies, "Hai. Wakarimashita" she only needs to say one of them, the latter of which is preferable. Because she's saying, "Yes. Understood." And only one is necessary.

VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 20 . 1/29
"Why do so many people seem to think that I'll just randomly discontinue this story?"

Oh, that hurts.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 18 . 1/29
Well Naruto knows Kakashi (or, Inu-niisan) while in canon he hadn't? The distinctive grey hair and his scent? I chalked it up to AU though so meh.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 16 . 1/29
S'cuse me but when Sakura is practising Katon and Suiton, she mentions being taught Yoton by Jinya. Well rather unfortunately, Yoton is Yang Release and Lava Release. I know it's probably Lava Release but please make a clarification... even though this fic is discontinued.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 11 . 1/29
This is the nth time I've remembered the plot before reading it. I've been re reading some fics recently and I keep remembering the best parts! I knew about Mei and was excited the whole time and then I remembered about her father being...who he is. All because things like "her father's smile was strange" puts me on high alert and then I start thinking about the whys and end up remembering the whole bloody thing.

Gah poor otou-san. It's good that he tried to protect her, but he didn't give anything to Jinya? And he was planning to give it to her on New Years. Which means they would've attacked on New Years.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 5 . 1/29
I don't read or watch Naruto either! I pumped myself full of info from fanfiction, know a lot from someone who has only ever seen YouTube clips, and also go to Narutopedia for other tidbits. I like Naruto like that too.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 4 . 1/29
Omg do they throw the same way because they were taught by the same person? I bet Itachi throws the same way as them too!
372259 chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
Incredible story ! Please put out another chapter :)
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »