Reviews for Second Bloom
Eternal Laughter chapter 30 . 8/25
Just when this story was getting good you stop updating!
M-python-girl chapter 30 . 6/19
huh, this updated last I checked. I've got to say... I ship Itachi with Jinya SO HARD! Who knows... maybe I'll write a G2 fanfic.
tridenteazul chapter 19 . 5/2
"I commit to never leave you, to follow you. For where you go, I shall go, and where you remain, I shall remain. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Where you die, I shall die and be buried beside you..."
SHADOWHUNTERSSS, asdfghjklñ I love you! Haha, I recognized it immediately :D *-*
tridenteazul chapter 9 . 4/30
I keep thinking that it has something to do with Inner Sakura or something... But then I can't say why you stressed the fact they live close to water.
Hmph.
Well, I guess I'll just have to keep reading
Inkbait chapter 30 . 4/13
This was 30 chapters for a cliffhanger updated 4 years ago and I fucking loved every second of it. This has been an absolutely wonderful clusterfuck. This has been a joy to read and enjoy. I want jinya to make it through this so bad and I wasnt worried and then Kisame and now the fuck I am. Good shit 100
jam99chgo chapter 29 . 3/28
Too bad or was good
Obsidian Night chapter 30 . 3/14
Dude... It's been years! Please please please have some mercy. Update this even once. Please. I've read and reread this so many times I've lost count. I stopped haunting the Naruto fandom cuz of the ridiculous amount of hiatus from the immensely amazing fics. You're one of the best. I want to know your take on what happens. What will happen to ino and Sakura. How would Naruto and sakura being there complicate things. What about hinata or tayuya. What about mikoto and itachi and ghost! So much questions need to be answered! ( please update soon.
Shade O'Killer chapter 30 . 3/8
Oh God I should have listened. This is amazing, it's all my favorite bits of time travel wrapped in amazing writing and deeply interesting family, national, and international politics. You have oc's that I have become genuinely attached to. Basically this is amazing and my only regret is that the what ifs are going to haunt me. 11/10 would emotionally destroy myself again
Everybodysevil chapter 30 . 3/1
Too late man. I guess I like to make my self cry idk.
Dark Princess of Tennis chapter 22 . 2/22
ü
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 30 . 2/4
...I'm done. I even stalled by reading like ten other fics in between chap 27 and 28.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 28 . 2/4
Wait so this whole fic is divine interference? Tsunade unknowingly chose her apprentice to go back in time and 'fix' things? And Daisuke is freaking dead? But he was brought back to life because if he died the fate of the realm looked horrible?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 24 . 1/30
So now it's a Hyuga Massacre huh...poor Konoha can never catch a break, makes me wonder if the other villages are this FUBAR and crazy or just Konoha.

So juicy! I don't remember this at all did I like stop reading after realising it was discontinued?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 23 . 1/30
In the Umino-Mikoto interaction, when Wolf tells Mikoto to meet at the lilac place, and Mikoto replies, "Hai. Wakarimashita" she only needs to say one of them, the latter of which is preferable. Because she's saying, "Yes. Understood." And only one is necessary.

VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 20 . 1/29
"Why do so many people seem to think that I'll just randomly discontinue this story?"

Oh, that hurts.