Reviews for Second Bloom
PoochKat chapter 30 . 7/23
tysm for writing this for as long as u did! its very hard to work on something u have no inspiration for, so im amazed that u pushed through to chapter 30! that being said, i hope the inspiration for writing this comes back some day, bc it is amazing!
i love that ino and sakura were girlfriends! i have always thought that SakuIno (?) was a good ship! and it was so cute and sad that sakura was too shy to talk to her in the new timeline!
and i love Jinya, and how much he and Sakura care about each other! and i enjoy his relationship with Itachi, first as co-conspirators, then as friends! im rly hoping that the combination of Itachi's old ANBU armor and Sakura being there will save Jinya ;~;
the way that Sakura is screwing up Danzo's plans is not only amusing, its amazing and exciting and something i havent seen on this scale before! ive never read a fic where Danzo was forced to LEAVE Konoha and i am loving this development!

as for u not having watched/read Naruto... i feel u, Naruto is so good, but it can be incredibly tedious, even when u do skip the filler episodes, and even without the tedium, its SO. LONG. i havent finished watching it, so ive spoiled myself for all the major plot points by reading fanfiction, but i think its worth it!

in conclusion, ty for writing this Sakura fic, i love it and it has given me much joy!
0aka chapter 30 . 6/29
What! I reach to hit the next button only to not find it. Then I went to look at when this was last updated only to find it's been inactive for 3 years! Plz don't abandon this fic. Hope to see more in the near future.
animemangaobsessed chapter 11 . 6/16
i knew it! first i thought it was still sai but then you have a couple hints n i started suspecting him. ...i feel proud of myself
WinchesterNimrod chapter 9 . 5/1
GAAAAH NOW YOU HAVE ME SHIPPING ITACHI AND JIN!
Oh Jin better not die!
FuyukoAme chapter 30 . 4/25
Whyyyyy? Why did you have to discontinue it at the good part?Ahh I know I shouldn't have started reading a discontinued fic but I couldn't resist. Someone pls adopt this!
k123 chapter 30 . 4/24
This fic is really amazing. I loved reading all the pieces of young!Sakura's life, and the bonds and friendships formed. I know it's discontinued, but thanks for writing it to start with!
TheVastEmptiness chapter 1 . 4/21
Oh, I'm a masochist. I really liked this chapter, and discontinued or not I'm going to read it *determined grimace*
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 14 . 4/10
I just had a thought! It's entirely possible (as in not impossible) that Sai actually had red hair and green eyes but after becoming a ROOT member Danzo disliked the reminder of the Karibi Clan or his colouring was too distinctive so he dyed it black and got black contacts and whatnot. Far fetched idea maybe but not impossible.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 1 . 4/10
Gah. I know this is discontinued. I know I'm gonna chuck my phone into the wall when I finished. But I have to read this!
...I support ItachixJinya.
Mythaeology chapter 30 . 3/26
It's a real shame that you've discontinued this story, but I don't regret reading what you've posted. Your writing style is amazing, and this plot is fantastic. Jinya is probably my favorite, and I can't help but hurt for him since he's in the dark. One day, I hope you might come back and finish this, if the mood strikes.
Please don't kill of Jinya. I kinda like him.
lizyeh2000 chapter 30 . 3/3
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Part of me is crying. Most of me is mad you didn't finish the arc. I love this story. There isn't even an explanation. So much wonderful character development and plot and plot twist. At least it's not a complete waste. I enjoyed what I got.
I'm bouncing in my seat. Ino. Lovely In- Author you turned me into a fangirl.
And action. And plot. Six more chapters. That's all I get… six more chapters…
1,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »