Reviews for Second Bloom
titpuce86 chapter 30 . 4/7
Goig through my alerts' list, I decided to reread your fic and I must say I had forgotten how good it was. But it's been a while since you last updated. Did you forget the story or has your muse gone away? Here's to hoping we will have the next chapters pretty soon.
deathgrunty chapter 22 . 4/2
The story is dragging too much in their six year old time and story is dragging again, and what did Hinata just do?
deathgrunty chapter 17 . 4/2
OMG! Are you sure you don't read about Naruto? That was one hell of a ripple effect that Sakura caused! Tobi!? Yagura?! Village hidden in the mist?! It was shocking!
KINGlena chapter 30 . 4/1
great story! wish there was more
K chapter 30 . 3/30
Thats intense! I cant wait for the next update its been over a year. You will update soon, right?
EchoesofMemory chapter 30 . 3/24
I love this story. The turns it took are confusing, especially in the last couple chapters, but I have faith in you, Author-san! Even if you haven't updated in a while.

Thank you for contributing to the rather limited pile of good time travel fics, especially by using a character most usually only use in group time travel stories.

Don't ever stop writing - your writing style is unique and engaging!
Epic sensor is blaring! Epic scale of epicness detected! *-*
Nuu! Danzo has an evil plot. D:
I'm loving Jin and Sakura! Awesomeness! C:
dan chapter 30 . 1/24
More give me more!
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 30 . 1/22
Well, it has officially been over 2 years since this (awesome) story was last updated. I've gotta tell you, I'm really sad about that. But still, I loved what I read so far (in one LONG sitting), even if I am going to be dead tired when I have to get up less than two hours from now for work.
I'll give a proper review after work tomorrow (or would that be today?), though I can't promise it'll be coherent with how tired I'll probably be.
Wonderful story.
Here's to hoping you'll finish it. (Oh PLEASE finish it.)
mikoamaya
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 1/19
It makes me utterly and all-consumingly sad that you haven't updated this wonderful story since 2013. We need more Sakura love here!
fanatic reader chapter 30 . 1/17
now that's just low. I've been waiting for u to update for 2 years and still nothing! come on! write something please! i'm begging u!
ChubbyQween chapter 30 . 1/6
I have no idea why this fic haven't crossed 2000 yet. I read this beauty in 2012 the first time around, and I was in such a haste then, that I remembered everything about it BUT it's name. Have you any idea how much time I spent searching for this? GOD! But finally, (FINALLY!) I found it again. I am a little bit disappointed though. Seems like you have updated only one chapter since then. And since it's been years, I am beginning to think that you have probably given up on this. Please, don't. I mean, it is easily one of the best Time Travel fic (in Naruto) that I have come across (And believe me, I read a LOT of Time-travels) and imagining this beautiful piece of work going cold really scares me. Because that's what happens with such fics based on such genre. Writers come across a huge block and promptly give up. I hope you won't do the same (Please don't do the same!T_T).
Little Strawberry RiRin Chan chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
THIS IS AMAZING LIKE GOD GIFT TO HUMANKINDNESNESNESSSITY PLEASE UPDATE SOON OG HOLY AUTHOR OF AWESOMENESS
Catharmel chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
Gorgeous chapter, and one of the reasons I pray is that stories like this will update.
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »