Reviews for Joined Hands and Hearts
spirit of the white fox chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I thank u sooo much 4 writing these. Now because I have not finished the anime I probubly should not say this but who cares. U fill in the biggest plot holes(in my opinoin) in the series. What was Mana Walker like when he was alive and wat was the full story behind their first meating. But I do think if it were up to me this story would most sertanly be one of the episodes. So from the bottom of my fangirl heart I thank u
Arceus the Creator chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
this one is officially my favorite of the series :)
TeenageNeko chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Poor Allen had a moment! Good thing he had Mana there to make him feel better!
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I think this is the best one of these oneshots I've read so far ;) I love the bond you have created between those two. They are just so adorable! Allen's thoughts was so sad and I love the end were Mana was talking to Allen!

-Jen
Bamboofoxfire Productions chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Very nice one-shot, Ne? I always love how you capture Allen in these fanfics 83
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG, THAT WAS SO CUTE! XD Also, it seemed to have a splash of angst but hope. I just loved the part where Mana spoke to Allen towards the end. It makes me wish I had someone like that. Not growing up with a father figure in any form, if I had a better dad than the one I did have, I wish he would have been like Mana. Truly the world needs more people like Mana and Allen. Awesome one-shot, and I think it's my most favorite one-shot of all time. Thank you, just for being such an amazing writer.

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, that was cute. You always do such a great job capturing Mana and Allen's character in these adorable one-shots. Good job!
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
so sweet! i think that this is one of my favorites out of this series of one shots. i absolutely loved mana's view on family. great work as always.
waterlit chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
hahaha, the clown part (near the end) is so funny. and little allen is so cute here. good job yeahh
Vincent Noir chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
So very heart warming. You're a pro with these kind of stuff.