Reviews for Mandatory Matrimony
HunterMoore chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Awesome story, loved reading it.
GissRiver chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Very interesting story! i loved it,i like characters interactions, i would like u to undate this but its been a while, so ...anyways, nice job
Temari-senpai chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
This is a really good one!
otaku03 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
I love this story! It's so cute, and cool and...I just can't explain it! I love it!
I hope someday you'll finish this story! That'd be great!
It's really well written as well, the characters' reactions and actions fit well...it's one of the best shikatema ever!
Bunnyholic chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
AWWWWW! SO SWEET! :D
Gonzalez chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
a great chapter, hurry with the next!
DeathBySugarCube chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
this story most definitely needs an update! :D
BigNarutoFan chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
This story is so sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Hopefully there IS a next chapter :\ , it's been almost 2 years! But I some how will try to have some faith on you X]

Can't wait for the next chapter!
burning-reality chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Read awesome story. Subscribing. Suddenly read last time it was updated...

That feeling...
WatchesFromTheShadows chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
That's so sweet! I love their relationship so much! Please update because I know I'll read it! XD
chiichoo chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
I like how it started and how it's progressed to this part. I'd like to see a continuation of this one soon, though. I can't help feeling excited about what will happen next. Hopefully, you'd think of updating this one too. The last update was ages ago. Please do continue.
Effie-a chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great start I am really excited for further chapters to come! Please update soon!
FairoNeko chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Ahahahaha

That's funny
Lu-chan11 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Nice job! I'm really loving this story! The way you portrayed Shikamaru and Temari's relationship... absolutely perfect :)

I guess now there life is a mix between marriage and first (now second) dates. The marriage sure speeds up the process xD

Please update soon! I really love this story! It's among the best ShikaTema stories I've read :D
JSheiress chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Must. Read. The. Next. Chapter.