Reviews for Darned Tie
GreenEyes09 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
I love your story. It was so sweet.
TemperTemper chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Gosh there's just something about her removing his tie, isn't there? It so links back to his coma dream, too!

*loves*
BBSHIPPER1 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Killing me with fluff and cuteness! I loved it! Please update this with a new chapter or 10!
2BBornot2BB chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
'A tie with Bones.' Sweet! I reckon you've got more than a tie with Bones, you've got a direct connection ... hang on, sorry can't talk, just have to take a call from Hart Hanson and tell him to put you on contract ... he he ;P
deltainfinity chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
You astound me Kerrison. You're an AH MAZ ING author and I can only hope to be half as good as you are one day. You keep surprising me with more and more extremely well written piece. Thank you for your hard work!

~Maeghan
eitoph chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
I love that she gets him a tie, it's something I never though of, but it makes so much sense.

I really liked it :)
BlindAssassinUK chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
This story is yummy. Hope you're planning on writing more? Great job.
Noie chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
This was perfect!
browner864 chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Wonderful story. I hadn't really realized it until you mentioned it...but Brennan taking off Booth's tie is really the first time she 'started' to undress him. I can see why it got poor Booth in a tizzy! That whole scene made me think of the coma dream where she is fixing his tie and it was like deja vu. Probably the same thing Booth was thinking.

But my favorite part of this story was in where Bren was tying his new tie (which was an adorable thought by the way!) around his neck while telling him that she wouldn't want him to kill for her and never die for her. The intimacy of that moment was captured just perfectly by you.

Loved this :)
Elicia1 chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Very nice fic. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
IConcurVehemently chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
This was adorable!

I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to continue!

Vehe
DOC3 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Wow. This was the perfect post-ep for this episode. You took a small gesture - although the tie-removal was pretty hot - and made it into something perfectly them and perfectly sweet.
Hannah J Granger chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Great story :D Absolutely charming, it really made my day ! congrats!

-Hannah
11nivea342 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
oh man. the bit abotu how she doesn't want him to kill for her... or die for her... took my breath away. FLAWLESS. i never even thought of a scene like this considering that episode but now i wish they'd included something like this scene in the show haha. :) yorus is still better hehe. great work!
sweet psychologist chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Oh. wow. Loved this story.