Reviews for Naruto: Severed Bonds
Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Some how I suspected Madara to be part of this.
naru7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Interesting.
Taijen chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
please update soon. this story rocks
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
awesome! can't wait for the nxt one!
Akatsuki Leader13 chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Excellent chapter. You gave Sasuke a suitable counter to Naruto's combined Curse Seal and Kyuubi chakra for the fight at the Valley of the End. And an excellent fight between the two. My only critism is having both Kakashi and Jiraiya train Sasuke. It should have just been Jiraiya. Yeah, Kakashi has knowledge of the sharingan and could train Sasuke in that, but being an Uchiha, it's more than likely that Sasuke knows where his clan kept most of their documents on the sharingan, so he doesn't really need Kakashi for that.
afd234 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Its a nice little twist, and overall, and enjoyable read so far.

Just one thing, can I ask; if I may; why the hell do you spell 'Yeah', as 'Ya'? This just blows my mind, you have pretty good grammar from what I've seen yet you do that? I guess it's just one of my peeves, but I'm reading fan fiction, not phone text.

Also, why make Jiraiya AND Kakashi(t) train sasuke? I know it's your choice since your the author, but I know that this fic is just inverted cannon, and kakashi sure as hell didn't go with Naruto during the 3 year time skip. kakashi, a pos in cannon and in fan fiction it seems.

Still, it's a fresh breath (for me) and I hope you continue this.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
that was awesome!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
wow! that was scary man poor Sasuke!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
that was totally awesome well done!
Bree-and-Nettie-hour chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Wow, this is really good, awesome plot! Please write soon!
Akatsuki Leader13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Interesting. This has some potential to be an interesting story. A bit more than the Bleach story. But I'm curious to see how both stories will go.
nathaniel smith chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
i like this story alot and hope to see more updates soon for it because i really like it so please update soon so i can read more of this great story